Join our server on Discord

I remember when I lost my mind....Uh, a topic about me.
Thats edited. and Zephyr, if thats you, I'm terribley sorry, but Ewwwwwwwwwwww! But I don't -like- woman like that ^^
Nope, that's a proof that not all women are 'confusingly arousing'. One of the two words is unnecessary.
[Image: ugly_girl.jpg]
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:figures both Shadow and Crimson agree it's light brown?! Wow, I've never thought of it....*remember Pantene's light brown shades 'From toffee to caramel

Don't know about Crimson but I can't really see the difference in different shades of the same color.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:figures both Shadow and Crimson agree it's light brown?! Wow, I've never thought of it....*remember Pantene's light brown shades 'From toffee to caramel

Don't know about Crimson but I can't really see the difference in different shades of the same color.

I sometimes have that problem with shading, sorry but I just can't tell the difference.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
It's not our fault, it whoever decided to have like fourteen diffrent ways to say pink or something.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You have semi red hair.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Yeah plus hair can change color. I have brown hair but I think it's turning black. It would make sense seeing as my parents have those colors.