Join our server on Discord

I remember when I lost my mind....Uh, a topic about me.
I absolutely hate topics about oneself, like 'You think I'm a good author?' or 'You think I'm tall?' but just this time, I would like your opinion on this. My identity is at stake!
The other day, I had the bad luck of running into a Pantene offer of color-enhancing shampoo. Funny, I would go for the darkest brunette shade, but my sight stopped at the red shades. 'From auburn to burgundy' read the label. Hell, I have copper hair, which is auburn, right? But isn't copper a brunette shade? My confusion only enhanced when I read the dark brunette shades. 'From coffee to chocolate'. That might be my case in the shade, but in the sun my hair's too bright for coffee or chocolate. So my guess is that I need some shampoo/conditioner for the sun and another for the shade.
In any case, to end with this schizophrenic thinking, I would like your opinion. I've cut some parts of pics I have (sorry, they are too old to show them fully, but my haircolor is the same) where my hair can be seen. Please tell me which hair color you think I have.
[Image: Marisuhair.jpg]

And this one is a perfect sample of my 'double personality' in hair color. Dark in the shade, bright in the sun:
[Image: marisuhair3.JPG]
Leave your hair the way it is and just buy Suave. They have an excellent line of scented shampoos. I prefer vanilla and milk and honey, but take your own pick.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
going to have to agree with wise on this one, my hair is a blackish color but is like a dark brown as well in the sun, and besides it depends on the hair. my "aunty" dyed my cousins hair, which was already a blackish brown to a jet black color, and that with a shader and a black dye! she looked like wednesday for christs sake!
Your hair is fine as it is: I don't think you need any colour enhancement. Go with the sent stuff: that sounds nice. But I hate coconut.
You can't do much better than a nice shade of light brown. Don't mess with it is my suggestion. But people rarely listen to my sugestions so have fun with whatever you're decision is.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's your choice, but I say it's fine the way it is. Light brown is a nice color, don't change it, just get some nice scented shampoo instead and you should be fine.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Your hair is so beuatiful, yet arousingly confusing.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:yet arousingly confusing.

Aren't all women?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
In each of their own extents.
.....hey guys. I wasn't talking about coloring my hair-- the color enhancing shampoo is supposedly designed to 'bring out the best of your tone' or something. What I wanted to know is what color you think I have, I've kind of an identity crisis :P I am a typical case where I can't entirely fit in any cathegories. But from what you're posting, figures both Shadow and Crimson agree it's light brown?! Wow, I've never thought of it....*remember Pantene's light brown shades 'From toffee to caramel'*
........Arrrgh!!!
I want the offer cuz it's cheap for a good shampoo like Pantene.
Quote:Leave your hair the way it is and just buy Suave. They have an excellent line of scented shampoos. I prefer vanilla and milk and honey, but take your own pick.
Wow, they have Suave there too? But here it's a cheap brand....I wouldn't bet my hair on it....And those scents don't exist either. Most made in Argentina cosmetics lack in the scent department.

And thank you for your compliments, and saying I'm fine as is. I'm sorry I have to make you wait for showing a full pic of me, but I don't dare until I go out of this cave of Nazis....if only I hadn't told my true name.....
Quote:Gunter VanCrimson wrote:
yet arousingly confusing.

Aren't all women?
No.
[Image: girl2.jpg]