Join our server on Discord

Are you attracted to evil womon and if so, why?
*pushes PokePimp in by ''accident'' as the portal closes* Whoops... Did I do that?

Now, which of you want to do some wresling?

Renamon(s): *evil grin*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
My digi female of choice is pretty much ranamon. I have a weird thing about water related characters.

Nate Hunter Wrote:But given the choice, I'd prefer a furry digimon to a primarily humanoid one.
That's funny, I'm the opposite.
floramon Wrote:Lilamon also hot in Digimon Savers, I feel she was hotter than her next stage - Rosemon.

[Image: lilamon.jpg]

Hottest flower digimon ever. As voted for by whoever participated in that poll. I'd say that Lilamon is my new favorite. *Hears a cracking noise behind him and turns to see a Renamon with her hand in her fist* Hehe, hi? Please don't hurt me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm not really attracted so much to the evil womon, but hey everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Renamon is definately my favorite, what can I say, I'm attracted to furry girls though Lilamon's pretty hot (probably my second favorite digimon now). *sneaks away one of the Renamons DMX had before leaving*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
My favourite is AquaVeemon :3 Or well, even hotter, her digivolution, AquaRivamon, I love dragonesses *grabs another random AquaVeemon and snuggles her*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*narrows eyes* Sexist thread....
I am attracted to evil but not that evil charas.
Quote:Sexist thread

What makes you say that?
I'm not attracted to women!!!
uhh...how did this topic get out of hand so fast?
oh well
if I were to chose between good or evil, I would choose what ever comes to mind at the time.
When you make a topic, you should try to make it for everyone. Well, I try.