Join our server on Discord

Are you attracted to evil womon and if so, why?
Am I the only one here that has a strange attraction to the womon of the evil side? For some reason, if I had a choice between doing Renamon, whom everyone on here seems to worship, and doing Ladydevimon or Ranamon, I would choose the later. What about the rest of you guys?
I'd do LadyDevimon if I had the chance to. Rena isn't first in my list anymore anyways x3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
For most of us the Renamon thing was probably a phase, as she was the "hot" character in the third season... Those who saw Frontier moved on to the more human, and scantily dressed, Faeriemon or Zephyrmon or Ranamon... while Savers gives us whats-her-face and the potential for Rosemon later on...

Myself, there is a certain apeal to the "evil" women, but that's because evil tends to have some degree of power, this serves as an intimidation factor and gives some interesting concepts for my fantasy fuel.

But given the choice, I'd prefer a furry digimon to a primarily humanoid one.
How could you dump that little foxie!
*snuggles up to her*
Mmmmm...........
Lilamon also hot in Digimon Savers, I feel she was hotter than her next stage - Rosemon.

[Image: lilamon.jpg]
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
I don't see anything wrong with it. You don't have to worry about what other people think as to which digimon is more liked. This is a rather subjective choice here despite what you believe about other things.
PokePimp Wrote:How could you dump that little foxie!
*snuggles up to her*
Mmmmm...........

*stands over you* Excuse me, but I believe you have something that belongs to someone else. *is looking at Renamon*
It could just be an extension of my attraction to the "dark" side of things in general. In most of my stories, I find myself on the bad side. No, I'm not some murderous lunatic, but I'm also not a goody-goody superhero.

Another reason I think the evil womon attract me is because they're probably a bit more...loose. Most of the good girls would probably be shy when it comes to romance. Someone like Ladydevimon, however, would probably be flirty, lustful, and best of all, absolutely naughty. That's my best guess on why I'm attracted to her. I like girls who are a bit on the wild side.
Nate Hunter Wrote:
PokePimp Wrote:How could you dump that little foxie!
*snuggles up to her*
Mmmmm...........

*stands over you* Excuse me, but I believe you have something that belongs to someone else. *is looking at Renamon*

:shock: I... err... Don't kill me?
Wait a second! There is more than one Renamon in existance you know!

*opens portal and several come out*

SEE!!!
Yes, but none of them are yours. You want a portal? Nekimimon...

Nekimimon: *opens a portal to a Digital World without Renamon*

This is a digital world with no Renamon at all. Do you want me too throw you in?