Join our server on Discord

Are you attracted to evil womon and if so, why?
You know, if the topic doesn't include your interests, you don't have to read it. And I was wondering if I was the only one drawn to evil womon, which is simply a question, not sexist.

If you're interested in evil mon, then start your own topic on the matter, but don't bite my head off just because I don't automatically include your interests. I'm not a big fan of gays (no offense to you) so I generally don't ask questions involving gay matters.
Well, I don't wanna start a fight again, I will. But I'm a girl, just in case you haven't noticed.
How did you like the exercises I gave you, BTW?
Receving BDSM from evil womon was fun too. Because they would use different methods.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Quote:But I'm a girl, just in case you haven't noticed

I'm sorry, I didn't know. Could you point me to some pictures of the exercises you described, because it's kind of hard to understand how to do them.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:But I'm a girl, just in case you haven't noticed.

I so love when you tell that to people that don't know who you are x3 don't hurt me...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i to think LD is hot! Wink like the fact adout ladys that well mack you sqerm and can and well beat you up, it mackes the tender moments so much sweeter. a gal that is commading and dominet (no not like that :oops: ) in a relasinship is so cool. LD can mack me her footstool any time. lol