Join our server on Discord

Cut Shows
I have to agree with Herr Mullen on this one, though I am not familiar with all of those shows (those are all comedy right?). Not all of the good shows come from Japan. I would say there are a fair number of shows from all around the world.

I live in the US so I know what crappy shows we come out with as well as some good ones. I can't be too sure about other countries.

If shows do well they do get spread around a bit, but they are awful... they'll rarely see the light of day again.

Quality of televison shows are rather subjective when it comes to entertainment.
Quote:Well, doing a study beforehand will not always show how good a show will do. I do think once a show is going they really should finish it. I think the only exception would be if they got a substancial amout of angry letters to rip it off, but see that is another thing. They are in it for the money. If something better comes along they rip out the poor and put in the good. People have short attention spans and easily move from one channel to the next.

It would give some idea of how many people would watch