Join our server on Discord

I'm Back
DMX: Aww, come on, why don't you come over the couch Renamon? You can use those paws on me too *points at own crotch*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Renamon: *Stares at Shadow, then at DMX, then back at Shadow* He's even worse than you! You're pervey in an annoying way, he's pervy in an old man way. *Throws shadow into a wall* I'll deal with you later, *Tackles DMX and begins strangling him*

Shadow: Ow, that hurt. *Sees DMX and Renamon* WHAT!

[Shadow vision]

Renamon: You're cute. *Straddles DMX*

DMX: Yeah, this is nice!

[/Shadow vision]

Shadow: YAY! I'm free! I'm gonna go see if one of these doors leads to the love Hina girls.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Here, I'll show you how you do this *grabs the Renamon's arms strong in a tight grip to separate her paws from his neck* If you don't put strength, I won't be able to suffer a bit, sweetie.

Renamon: Why of all the dragons I could have encountered I had to trip with one filled with muscles and with no brain at all?! *keeps trying to strangle DMX*

DMX: Maybe because you like me more than Shadow.

Renamon: I WANT YOU TWO DEAD! WHY THE HECK DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!

DMX: See? You love me.

Renamon: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! *gets free from DMX's grasp at once thanks to her anger and tackles DMX to the ground, then starts strangling*

DMX: Not feeling the love there.

Renamon: EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT!

DMX: Say, is it on purpose you are rubbing my pouch with your adorable fluffy tail?

Renamon: JUST SHUT UP YOU GIANT BRAINLESS SALAMANDER!! *strangles as hard as she can*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slashmon: I wonder if Shadow found that door he was looking for?

*Wall explodes and Shadow goes flying through the room and out the other end*

Slashmon: I'll take that as a yes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Renamon: *faints from exhaustion*

DMX: Oh well, guess she was still tired. *shifts position and lowers himself until his face is level with Renamon's belly* I'll enjoy this *licks the furry belly, then starts going down*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slashmon: STOP THAT! *Pulls DMX's head off Renamon* Even you should have more decency than that. At least give me some time to get a camera!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: It's there already *points with tail to the camera recording everything that happens nearby, but it soon explodes for a random reason* Oh fuck... get the freaking camera, I'm hungry *lowers ears*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slashmon: No prob, I think it's in the toy room. *Opens a door*

Lilamon bound and gagged and hanging from the ceiling by leather straps: MMFF!! HMMF FEEE!!

Slashmon: AH here it is! *Picks up a digital camcorder* I knew this is where Shadow left it. *Looks up at the Lilamon* Just hanging around huh? Well, I'll catch ya later.

Lilamon: BFFTRD!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: At last! *returns to what he was doing before he was interrupted and starts eating Renamon's pussy for at least three batteries of the camera in time*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slashmon: Okay time out. I need to get another battery, and we might wanna drug her or something so she doesn't wake up and decapitate us.

*Shadow comes crashing through a wall*

Shadow: Forget this! I'm going to the Naruto room! At least they don't attack me.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad