Join our server on Discord

I'm Back
Well, well, well. Look what we have here. The no1wammy has returned.

Don't know me? You don't need to. You already know - because you deleted my post.

Anyway, I have a message for all you DaD and DHZ artists and authors, but I won't say it here. I'll let the site speak for itself.
*eating pop corn* Do I hate suspense. *cleans fangs from rest of food* Welcome to the DaD!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
???

Oooookay.

Well hopefully you're not as hostile as that message sort of sounds ^_^
Well Welcome....The name is LonelyGabu and I welcome you here and I hope you enjoy your stay, again..... I hope that you can enjoy yourself......Happy posting!....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah, well I've got a message for you too...

If you're the owner of a sky blue '86 Toyota Cressida licence plate 749WTF, your lights are on.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Welcome aboard!... Er... Back! ^_^; If you're hostile... *points to a paddy wagon* ^^; Don't hurt me..
Um, okay don't know what that was about, but welcome back to the DaD. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hey there! Welcome to the DaD!
Welcome to the board, you're just in time for the hot dog cookout and s'more making. Which reminds me,

Wisemon Wrote:If you're the owner of a sky blue '86 Toyota Cressida licence plate 749WTF, your lights are on.

if the owner doesn't show up can we use the car for a fire?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:if the owner doesn't show up can we use the car for a fire?

Sure, why not. Make sure to use the carberator. It's got great fossil resources, and it's good at keeping your balls in their proper place should they erect pre-maturely.

"Ah... KELLY CLARKSON!" - Steve Carell

Don't worry about the message folks. You'll learn about it soon enough...

On July 31, all will be explained.