Join our server on Discord

I'm Back
But how the heck did you manage to put enough brains into this one? It knows how to rewrite legal documents with crayons.

Shodow: I'm smart! *running around in circles with a torch in hands*

DMX: See? That wouldn't be something you'd do.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: You're right, I'm not that stupid. *Stomach rumbles* But I am hungry, *Starts for the kitchen* Oh wait, *picks up a large butchers knife and meat cleaver* Might as well return these to the kitchen while I'm at it, *Glances at watch* DANG! I'M 24 MINUTES LATE FOR MY MIDNIGHT SNACK!! *Starts running off jumping over upturned rugs and countless wires from all the electronics that are in the SDP house*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yep, that's the real Shadow. *grabs Shodow from his head*

Shodow: *doing some calculations* Hey, stop bugging me, I'm trying to damn the whole humanity with this clever plan.

DMX: *puts claw on Shodow's waist, then tights grip on his head and rips it from his body, then leaves the dead corpse on the ground* No one replaces Shadow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Oh, I feel so loved. But you do realize that now you'll have to do my laundry to replace him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It is your laundry, or someone trying to conquer the world using *shudders* logic. Besides, isn't there someone else who can do those things? Maybe force a SDP member!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Aren't you an SDP member?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Yes, why?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Well, you said force an SDP member right? Maybe I should get Renamon to do it, girls like all that housework stuff right?

Renamon: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON!?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Woo... I didn't know the strangler Renamon was part of the SDP! YAY! *tackles Renamon to the ground and starts nuzzling her while swishing tail happily*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Renamon: BUSY!! *Picks DMX up and throws him onto a couch*

Shadow: Of course she's an SDP member, how many people like Renamon? Plus it's always a good idea to have a super strong and super hot fox around just incase some other group tries to fight us.

Renamon: That's so touching. I though you only saw me as a sex object. *Blushes a bit* I kinda thought you were cute too.

Shadow: Does that mean we're gonna make out?

Renamon: We're having a moment. DON'T RUIN IT!

Shadow: Cute enough not to be strangled? Cute enough for you to give me Rika's number, or e-mail address?

Renamon: Okay the moment passed, *Starts strangling Shadow*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad