Join our server on Discord

I'm Back
Shadow: Okay, I'll build a time machine to warp us 3 days into the future!

Slashmon: You realize that that'll take a few years at best.

Shadow: You're point?

Slashmon: 3 years to build a machine to go 3 days into the future.

Shadow: *Blinks*

Slashmon: Isn't their a limit to how many stupid ideas you're allowed to have in a week.

Shadow: Nope. NOW LET'S GET TO WORK ON THAT TIME MACHINE!! *Runs off into his secret lab*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *puts arms on back head, then walks ahead to the secret lab* Suppose I can help *continues walking, but notices the sign: "Secret Lab" and then raises a claw* Not secret anymore *incinerates the word "Secret" and walks inside whistling*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*ahem* Guys, need I remind you this is the intro thread? Going off-topic is.. well. kind of a bad thing. (even though on the board I own, being random is what the boards about, and going off-topic is.. everywhere x.x) So.. please stay on topic?
DijitalCub Wrote:*ahem* Guys, need I remind you this is the intro thread? Going off-topic is.. well. kind of a bad thing. (even though on the board I own, being random is what the boards about, and going off-topic is.. everywhere x.x) So.. please stay on topic?

Shadow: *Points at every intro thread that's been made since the SDP was instated* I rest my case. *Ducks back into his lab*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *sticks out head from door's lab* We need extra help, by the way! Bring in the Pie!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Crimson appears in a trenchcoat*

Crimson: Pie you say, which flavor? *opens coat to reveal pocket after pocket filled with a pie*

Shadowknight Wrote:Shadow: *Points at every intro thread that's been made since the SDP was instated* I rest my case. *Ducks back into his lab*

Correct, somebody give Shadow a dollar!

Yep, DijitalCub if you look at the past intro threads you'll see a rich history of SPAMming courtesy of the SDP. Besides it keeps things interesting and fun around here.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow: And just a quick note, we don't spam all willy nilly (hehe that's a funny word) we usually wait till the original poster, in this case no1wammy, says or does something that signifies the end of his greeting. In this case it was this:

no1wammy Wrote:
Quote:if the owner doesn't show up can we use the car for a fire?

Sure, why not. Make sure to use the carberator. It's got great fossil resources, and it's good at keeping your balls in their proper place should they erect pre-maturely.

"Ah... KELLY CLARKSON!" - Steve Carell

Don't worry about the message folks. You'll learn about it soon enough...

On July 31, all will be explained.

Random sayings may as well be a giant flashy sign that says, "LET THE SPAMMING BEGIN!!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
So... spamming is ok here? But wouldn't spam go in the spam section.. ? *ahem* but still, it's going off-topic, correct?
Possibly, yes, but you should watch how this can turn, ehhh.. wait... I can use my level 5000 tech! Let's see... *joins claws together* Pie Eating! *voice echoes*

DMX: *Pie is on my claws as I munch it down* I'm eating Pie, you can't have any! HAH! Look how wild is that!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You better not SPAM this thread, or the DaD Mods are gonna delete this.

In my area, California, 5 hours left and counting...