Join our server on Discord

I Just Wanna Die
lol it needs to be in Rants, will re-re-RE-move it tomorrow, lol.

Dreamer... Wow, seems like life's been tough for you. I'm glad you're better. Stay strong, and always remember who you are-- it's the best way to keep the world from bringing you down. If you know who you are, nobody can change you.

Who are you? What are you good at (and don't say nothing, because you're definitely good at something)?

Keep a smile on even when things go wrong, because it's always darkest before dawn. Instead of trying to run from the bad experiences, try to learn from them. Of course, you know how to reach me if you need anything!

Glad you're better!
Quote:lol it needs to be in Rants, will re-re-RE-move it tomorrow, lol.
Hahahahaha!!!! It does? I moved it here cuz people were arguing. In any case, this goes for an historical record: 'The most moved topic in the DaD history' lol
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:lol it needs to be in Rants, will re-re-RE-move it tomorrow, lol.
Hahahahaha!!!! It does? I moved it here cuz people were arguing. In any case, this goes for an historical record: 'The most moved topic in the DaD history' lol

I agree that it belongs to the rants section, because this isn't really "take it outside" stuff. :roll:
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
MISTER BIG T Wrote:I agree that it belongs to the rants section, because this isn't really "take it outside" stuff. Rolling Eyes

well there was some sort of flaming so it doesn't belong to rants.

I understand what you meant .... but sometimes when people aren't sane and near a suicidal period they don't need rational help. There's one thing that I won't like hearing ... never talk about a way to commit suicide it's a big NO.
Veemon's Followers
mowgly Wrote:
MISTER BIG T Wrote:I agree that it belongs to the rants section, because this isn't really "take it outside" stuff. Rolling Eyes

well there was some sort of flaming so it doesn't belong to rants.

The flame was mostly directed at me and I was more amused than angered by it.

Quote:There's one thing that I won't like hearing ... never talk about a way to commit suicide it's a big NO.

Um, why? If someone decides to kill themeselves, I don't think the fact that I told an almost painless way would affect if they'd do it or not. They would have probaly just slit their wrists, jumped off roof, or taken an overdose of Mickey Mouse candy and Cheesy poofs. (Those things are so addicting there just has got to be something extra there)

Didn't I tell that I couldn't decide for them and it was up to the person to decide? I didn't encourage them to kill themselves. If they'd kill themselves because they read you can kill yourself with TV, then I'm sorry but I don't feel symapthy at all, as again I never encouraged a person to encage into said activity of killing themselves. Neither did I joke about suicide as most people thought. (It's seriously the best way to go for reasons I've stated)

Ah well, I suppose Dreamer doesn't care what I think. Most people stand up to defend her even though I didn't even attack her. Which is sort of sad, as Dragonmaster and Herr Mullen pointed out; I was trying to help. In my own, special way.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
yeah your intention was of helping but if you did is up to dreamer to tell .... well some people don't get up to killing themselves just because they coward out. So giving them new ideas on how to kill themselves isn't good at all. just check a suicide board it's strictly prohibited talking about ways of killing yourself.
Veemon's Followers
In all honesty, the comment that you made urked me but I see the validity in your previous argument, even if unappropriate for the situation, you are entitled to your opinion. I just feel such sadness that you dont believe that you can change a persons decision but yet you yourself said something along the lines that "a civilized debate gets your point across". If you believe that true, a point of a debate is to make your audience believe in what your saying or come to an agreement that your vantage is correct. Usually making the person or group of individuals change the way you perceive things and change their mindset completely. You yourself said its more intelligent, so if you believe that a debate is a form of expressing yourself, words have the power to change people, so with words wouldnt you be able to debate the critical points of not doing away with your on life to someone that is about to commit suicide?

I could disagree with your point, but as long as there is validity behind it, you are entitled to your opinion. I only wanted to say that you should try to see that words in effect can change someones rational thought and save there lives....If I hurt you in anyway, My sincerest appoplogies.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
There's something wrong there Lonely, you may as well be giving advice to people with your words. And you might think from the person that tells you: "Your words saved me." that that is true. But it's not, that person is oblivious to his or her own thinking. You can't change the way of thinking of people with words. Actions speak for us, and when you talk, you don't always end making people listen to you, or am I wrong?

Maybe you are making your friends feel saved by your words, but you forget who is the one to make the decision of hearing you or not. That person is who saves him(her)self, we are all owners of our own path, no one can change that with neither good or bad words. Advices are posible, yes, but it's up to the 'victim' if he or she will listen.

And yet again, Big T's right, the flames actually went to him, but he didn't respond to the argue, so this isn't a fight, and at the same time. He's showing the appropiate maturity to discuss this problem.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:There's something wrong there Lonely, you may as well be giving advice to people with your words. And you might think from the person that tells you: "Your words saved me." that that is true. But it's not, that person is oblivious to his or her own thinking. You can't change the way of thinking of people with words. Actions speak for us, and when you talk, you don't always end making people listen to you, or am I wrong?

well the mindset can be changed over a long time.

you can temporarly affect someones thinking that could reduce someones inestability which encourages doing the act of commiting suicide. And make them feel a bit more happy which also affects their vision of life over some time.
Veemon's Followers
Well, whether or not it's a fight, it's going to rants now. Also, Big T, while it's fine for people to KNOW how to commit suicide, it's best not to encourage that, which, whether or not you think so, IS what giving people ideas of how to kill themselves does. Do me a favor and don't do that, okay?