Join our server on Discord

I Just Wanna Die
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:This is something that was unnecesary, a person going through something like this needs confidence needs positive words. I see the validity of your reasoning that we just look on while the person going through the feelings have to make the decision for themselves...

I believe honest words do the trick better than me claiming I care of her. (Since frankly, I don't) Besides, if you read my post you see instead of encouraging her to kill herself, I suggest her to seek help from people who do get living from helping people. And even though I don't care if she kills herself or not, I care of enough for her to die other than to die by painful blood loss. Therefore, I gave a good tip to kill yourself with. Who am I to tell she shouldn't do it if she wants to? I don't know anything of her nor of her life. I can't say "she has much to live for" or any of the bullshit most people say.

Quote:But to say that we arent significant in there decision is wrong.......I have helped many into deciding to live and to say that ......So no offense, you are wrong....Through practical application, I have helped many live......I am not a hero just a friend concerned and I try my best with words and my emotions to help them......I know some of them are better off now then before.....You do matter....

And as I said, it's still up to the person. No matter how much you'd say, if the person truly wants to kill themselves, nothing you say can turn their head.

And also topics like these are very, very often used to bring attention towards the poster who "saw the light at last second."

fred_18 Wrote:I know I make no sense but I guaranty that once you get it, you will see things in a new light. I have no girlfriends cause most here are my cousins, and no one to really call a friend for like 500 miles or so.

Your post was very good and valid as far I can tell, but this made you seem like you'd try to save dreamer to get some of her pussy ride. Really, did that matter to the point you were making?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
wow,ignorance,exists everywhere in the world doesn't it.Thank you for all of you people who tried to save me especially you Lonely Gabu.Hey Mr.Big T or whatever that shit is, umm, if you cant help me out with better words then that, then you can leave, no one told you to come to this forum and say shit like that.You're not helpful and you're not cute. Lonely Gabu isnt here or trying to say those things for that purpose, unlike you, hes not a dog. He's a very sweet guy whos like a brother to me.So do me a favor, if you have nothing of sincerity to say thats not offensive,repulsive and obscene like you are, then do us all a favor or more importantly, me, and shut the fuck up.Thanks and have a good day.
No offense Mr. Big T but what in the flying fuck is your problem?!?! Everyone needs some sort of gratification once in a while and I of all people should know. About three months ago I was in the same boat as Dreamer and my friends helped me with some self gratification and some help. You are in no position to say any of that. No one can go through life without experiencing some type of " down". Just because Dreamers is now doesn't mean we can't help her. So to return the favor, when your life starts going down the porcelin pee hole I won't say a thing.

I LOVE YOU DREAMER!
Veemon's Followers
Thanks Roran!!I love you too little bro.Lol.Oh and Mr Big T, when and if (which you proably will say)some smart, pathetic and vulgar remark abou Roran saying he loved me, just know that I think you're a miserable person who gets some sick pleasure out of messing around or fucking with people who need their friends' reassurance. Your life must be pretty bitter.How sad...Hey you know what?I hear Hell's open for people just like you, have a nice day there. :)
w00t! Go Dreamer! Go Collin! Speak your minds....OK I'm done. Anyways, Dreamer is going through a hard time and i don't know what the fuck your problem is, 'Mr. Big T' Suicide and depression is nothing to make fun about. I remember that time with Collin...I was by his side through the whole thing whether he realized it or not. I was always trying to make it better..but sometimes made it worse...*cries* I remember toward the end...that one crisis..Collin, I still feel responsible for making it worse..it made me feel like shit. *crying my eyes out* I didn't want to remember this. I hated myself for it...and Collin...that's actually the reason why I branded myself..*still crying*

OK let's just get to the point...
I respected Collin for what he went through. I never thought it was funny...I went through it so many times from 5th grade until...well...not too long ago. I know what it feels like. I listen to everyone's problems...I try to help as much as I can. Depression and suicide...no laughing matter. If people know that you think suicide and depression is funny...it makes it worse for the person going through it. Believe me...I know.

Everything you love to do...people that you care about...it just doesn't seem to matter anymore. I always worried people because I was always so depressed. Which reminds me....Collin...you remember that time at Taco Bell before PRIDE...I was crying my eyes out...I was worried about you.

Anyways..Everyone has been there at some point in their lives. It sucks. So like Collin said...if one day your in the same position as Dreamer...I won't give a fuck about it.

*hugs Dreamer* No one deserves to be treated like that. I'm sorry about the stuff that you are going through. I hope you can get through it soon.

And as for you, Collin...*pounces on you and kisses you and runs away* You can't catch me...again...neener neener neener!! :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
why would I want to take advantage of someone when they are down?
anyway, even if I did want to then I would just throw that plan out the garbage. Hell I aint that heartless! only to a few people that really deserve what they get, and not the ones that get screwed over for nothing.
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:No offense Mr. Big T but what in the flying fuck is your problem?!?!

Posts like these are my problem. :D

Quote:ey Mr.Big T or whatever that shit is, umm, if you cant help me out with better words then that, then you can leave, no one told you to come to this forum and say shit like that.You're not helpful and you're not cute.

Thank you, I didn't intend on being cute. However seemingly as you missed the entire point behind my post to you, I'm going to ignore your "not helpful" remark.

Quote:Oh and Mr Big T, when and if (which you proably will say)some smart, pathetic and vulgar remark abou Roran saying he loved me, just know that I think you're a miserable person who gets some sick pleasure out of messing around or fucking with people who need their friends' reassurance. Your life must be pretty bitter.How sad...Hey you know what?I hear Hell's open for people just like you, have a nice day there.

Wow, so I'm going to hell for being honest? I didn't ever see that point in the bible. And I wasn't going to say anything about Roman's love or anything.

Quote:..OK I'm done. Anyways, Dreamer is going through a hard time and i don't know what the fuck your problem is, 'Mr. Big T' Suicide and depression is nothing to make fun about.

When did I make fun of suicide? Or depression? :shock:

And I'm not bitter. I don't think I'm being an asshole at all either because I'm not the one doing any sort of insulting. (Which is what Dreamer is doing at me) Neither did I tear her apart. nor anything like that. But let's ignore all that, I didn't say "awww poor thing *huggy*" and therefore nothing I said couldn't possibly be anything positive.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I say that instead of flaming yourselves, you should either ignore the one that says things you don't like or simply stop.

Mister Big T pointed what he thought of this, it's his opinion, instead of telling him he's an uter heartless bastard, you should try to think like him and try to understand why he says what he says.

I don't like to take sides, but Big T is right in the insulting part, he didn't insult in the whole topic and he rather was polite in his replies. I have to say something: Why can't you reply as Lonely Gabu did? He didn't think Big T was right, but at least, he didn't flame. He clearly explained his point of view and I think that this is yet, the only reply that made sense against Big T's.

Fights like this aren't needed, over-reactions for your private life's problems aren't either. You are downsiding your own ego by saying you want to kill yourself, many in their lives have much more problems that you can imagine, but as Fred said: You will always find the light. You should take his advice, and live your life with hope you'll find that light soon, if you give up and run like a coward to a depression no one can heal except with words that define care will be of help; but that help will last for a day, soon, you'll be in the same road yet again.

Dreamer, don't take my post as an insult or anything, but instead of complaining and expecting everything to be solved, you should try to seek for a solution to your problems yourself, stand up strong. No one is more special than another, we are all special in our ways, and that is why I need you to understand you must be the only one who can decide your fate, your destiny. With your own thinking, if someone doesn't say anything nice or do anything you like, ignoring them is the best thing you can do, if not, laugh at their stupid attempts. Seeking counsil in people you probably don't know isn't the best you can do, but as Big T said: Seeking help from your family and or professionals will.

I hope you can understand this. And please, everybody who has or is, stop flaming; you are just showing how lack of respect you have towards the forum.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Mister Big T pointed what he thought of this, it's his opinion, instead of telling him he's an uter heartless bastard, you should try to think like him and try to understand why he says what he says.

I actually agree.

What Mr. Big T was saying was that he had an issue with you seeking help with unqualified people on a board about underaged sex and bestality, when you could be talking to so many people who could help you so much more effiently. It was the very second point I made, I just didn't say it quite as flippently, or give you a recommendation on how to feel the least pain.

He also presented you with a stastic that pointed out that everything would turn out alright in the end. That's actually supportive, although impersonal.

Always look on the bright side of life, hmm?
Moved this to 'Let's take this outside!' I think it's the first time in the DaD history that a topic needed to be moved twice. :roll: