Join our server on Discord

I Just Wanna Die
Aw, please don't try to die- I like you a lot- I promise- I'll try my best to talk to you more- I just need to get it together- hold on, be strong....
Gunter, she is an awesome individual, I hope the two of you can chat in the future cause it would be nice....Especially for her Gunter, you can make anyone smile....and laugh.......

Souls Sis, fear not cause the feeling is mutual, I will always be there for you when you need a crutch to stand, use my shoulder and we will walk the path together.........

Friends are not friends by name, but rather the things that they do and say makes what friends trully are meant to be and thats to be apart of your life's journey......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
The SDP is always here to help whoever needs it. At least one of us is on at all times so if you need someone look us up.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Diying really wouldn't help, it'd be the common "coward's exit" you know, you don't sound like a coward in your posts, and besides, most of the time, this is just temporal, yes, it might take a lot of time, but eventually things change for the better. I'm sure you'll get to live better, but if you died, you would just be eliminating that possibility.

You seem to have a good potential, remember, no matter how bad things look, they can always be worse for others more than you, so you should try your best to get over this for those who can't.

God, I need to stop drinking beer and posting at the forums at the same time...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dreamer if anything is wrong you know how to contact me my lady
Awww!!Thanks guys, yeah im doing a lot better since those posts and no I wont give up and thank you Gun, I hope we can talk more cause I wanna help you out too.I live mainly for you guys and myself.Thanks so much everyone for caring I really appreciate it.Worst things have happened, like yesterday but I'll say that when you guys have time, what happened yesterday.I love you guys!!You are my other family.I love you guys.And soul bro, same here and I love you soo much and we will walk the path together as you said, thank you, you saved me and ill never forget that, you are my bro, my hero and my beloved friend.Chaos, thank you and I will, I love you.Hehe.Yeah, ill tell you more of what happened recently when you guys have some more time.Lol. talk to you later and i love you all and thanks.Much love.

~Dreamer~
I find it funny that depressed and suicide considering people write to their livejournals and post to forums, as oposed to finding professional help and consulting their family members. I also find it funny how 99% of these people never actually kill themselves.

Anyway you know as oposed to the popular belief, slitting your wrists isn't the best way to kill yourself. If you do it wrong way, you may die long time from it. Plus it's very messy and painful. And cliche.

Instead, turn on your tv and then run head first into the tv. The incredibly ammounts of electricity goes through your brain, making you pass out in an instant. Death occurs mere moments later and you don't feel a thing.

I don't know you nor your situation enough well. Unlike some people, I don't say "don't do it", because if you want to do it then no one can stop you. It's up to you to make decisions in your life and then live with them (no pun intended). Either way, no matter what we say or do, you're the one who's going to be making the final decision. Just don't go out the cliche way, instead do something more creative.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Quote:I find it funny that depressed and suicide considering people write to their livejournals and post to forums, as oposed to finding professional help and consulting their family members. I also find it funny how 99% of these people never actually kill themselves.

Anyway you know as oposed to the popular belief, slitting your wrists isn't the best way to kill yourself. If you do it wrong way, you may die long time from it. Plus it's very messy and painful. And cliche.

Instead, turn on your tv and then run head first into the tv. The incredibly ammounts of electricity goes through your brain, making you pass out in an instant. Death occurs mere moments later and you don't feel a thing.

I don't know you nor your situation enough well. Unlike some people, I don't say "don't do it", because if you want to do it then no one can stop you. It's up to you to make decisions in your life and then live with them (no pun intended). Either way, no matter what we say or do, you're the one who's going to be making the final decision. Just don't go out the cliche way, instead do something more creative.

This is something that was unnecesary, a person going through something like this needs confidence needs positive words. I see the validity of your reasoning that we just look on while the person going through the feelings have to make the decision for themselves...But to say that we arent significant in there decision is wrong.......I have helped many into deciding to live and to say that ......So no offense, you are wrong....Through practical application, I have helped many live......I am not a hero just a friend concerned and I try my best with words and my emotions to help them......I know some of them are better off now then before.....You do matter....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Moved this to where it belongs :roll:
:shock:
damn this year is going so good, now that you look at it from a different veiw...it sucks.

as for advice...do not kill yourself. sure it may end the stress, but it will give even more stress to others, like for instance your mom. trust me, I think tons of things over, like this situation but in a different way, shocking what a few hours of quiteness and hard thinking can do, I fell like killing myself or killing others just cause I fell like it, but I go through with it in my mind.

in the end everyone will be sad, sure, then they'll be over it and remember the good stuff they did with you. if everything works out then enjoy it, cause like the saying goes..."be careful what you wish for...you just might get it" for instance your walking minding your own bussiness then all of a sudden a big trucker runs you three inches into the pavement.

I know I make no sense but I guaranty that once you get it, you will see things in a new light. I have no girlfriends cause most here are my cousins, and no one to really call a friend for like 500 miles or so.

just keep in mind though the DaD is here and not moving, hopefully, for a long time.