Join our server on Discord

DaD God's...... interesting for all.8)
Welcome to my world
Do what you love is my advise. If you dn't get many praises about it, then that's life, as long as you enjoyed the steps it took into getting a piece of work done, then in the end, it was all worth it, even if you didn't get much creadtional.

One example: a pic I colored for Furball as a gift. Didn't get to many replies, but then again, what do I care? I did have a (relative) good time, and also gained a little experience at being a colorist. There's my bit pf happiness for you, so as for everyone commenting about, why worry?
WEll, thanks to all for having contributed to this message...
I know that the real you also get satisfaction from just working on your pic and being able to see the finished version but it sucks when no one really congratulates you for it, or not even on that, any subject posted up will that hasn't been posted by a GoD will immediatly end up on page two, with only a few really viewing it.

That's all I have to say.
Adios
Well, theres always somethin ^^:;

If it wasnt for TR *thanks Row ^^* I wouldn't have even been mentioned

It's kinda hard being the only spriter here ^^;;
C'mon, this board needs new gods, give them a chance.
And i hope i don't regret to join this board. -_-
Im just another "nobody", I guess....
Too many people haven't been recognized, even mentioned. Why? I ask myself. No idea.
Im preparing for my comeback. Twisted

Renamaniaco
Well, nobody's got the right to tell people to stop "praizing" these good artists. So if we want to make things more equal the whole group or forum should just view other peoples work and give others a chance...

I'm willing to do that! lol
I agree with Gnostic Metatron Prime. Artist Hate being ignored. When I post a new pic . I
b just stated my point exactly... although he shouldn't complain :P... you have a topic which is like... 5 pages, but when i posted my 32 pics i got to my second page and i was the one who posted in there the most...

anyway, artists hate not getting responses... especially me... i dont know if i'm good or bad, so i need people to praise or flame me. but if i dont get any responses... it's pointless to post... so i mostly post on the DHZ (although i dont get many responses there either because i am new) and on Aya's Board. (again with the new thing)

i actually think that the reason most artists dont get many responses here is because they are either new, or they dont draw renamon or they dont post enough pictures here to get any recognition.
sorry I'm not an artist but I watch the pictures from everyone and I only will tell you that I give every artist a chance.

There are many others artists who gets ignored and they stopped drawing and this makes me personally sad.

Personally I like the work from SkyCroc and other artists who are not listed here as the gods, and I like the art from the listed gods too. (no offence)