Join our server on Discord

DaD God's...... interesting for all.8)
Well, I know Im just about a nobody in this Board and all but it's come to my attention that this place is very selective. Just look at the boards the posts and you will see that only a few post really get viewed and replied. For exapme Prophet ( no offence to you m8) he is one of this Forums' GODs... But there are lot's of good artists in here besides him who get less than half the credit he gets....

I know, Im just a colorist, no great artist or anything, and I've only shown one pic in this place but I've noticed this and I WOULD REALLY like to know what you all think about this as members of DaD.
I'm no real DaD veteran myself, but I know what you mean. The right name in the "Thread Starter" column can do wonders sometimes. The people we call "Gods" can't help it of course, but it's sad to see threads with a lot of good potential wander down to page 2 within a few days while some topics seem to be immortal.
Gods I've been around:
Kawaii TK (Okay okay, Goddess. There. Now I don't have any female liberation groups on my ass, until, of course, I make another chauvanist remark, like "OMG TEH BITCH GET MEI BEIR". Oh nuts...)
Anthony
Chaos Mark guy
Prophet
B
Digital Loui :D
*yawns*
Many artists we know dont come around here anymore because of a few reasons, one being no one likes anything cept RENAMON, like topics that are not RENAMON are fuckin one reply blips in the forums. And that so many people ask them for requests they just dont come around anymore. Since they like to take all requests, so they just go to OTHER boards.
Ah yes... it's sad but true. :(

I think acchan's also on that list. Although a lot of them aren't even around anymore. I think it may scare off a few newer artists too. Same goes with authors.
Ah yes. Thank you all for contributing, even though the first posting went along the lines of "We small artists aren't given a second look and we feel like the fifth wheel of the car here". This is not "List your Gods" or "Where have the Gods gone to?".
Well i won't come close to consider them gods but as for being superb artists lemme think......

Prophet *His work on that TK/Nancy manga was awesome.*
Anthony
B
Miguel *sometimes*
Loui *That one Stitch pic was tight*
Mr.Breaker *I gotta admit,he does make a kick ass sprite*
Empty *I absolutely loved that pokemon manga he did*
Ugh. This is the reason I stopped posting art. I just kept seeing people ignore me or bitch at me, while Prophet receives nothing but praise. Mind you, he deserves the praise; his mangas are always good, and manage to appeal to many different tastes. But I must admit, I felt very pissed off when Prophet's "Sakura Lake" sketches, from his original comic, got so much attention, while the sketches I did for my own comic were ignored by all but a few.