Join our server on Discord

I may be leaving.
Well I sent you a list of where I believe he is so I hope it would be helpful. and good luck in all you do blitz......good luck to you all.....and I will continue checking like I have been for you Blitz, see you around big brother....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
UnknownH Wrote:And that post was F'in helpful. Nice one.

Just as much as this one, and the once quoted. Touch
I really hope you find him.

~Aser~
Well lonelygabu, you were right- the tree had been cut down a long time ago, but he carved his initials on the trunk, along with a few last words for the stump (Typical). Some students at the school told me they saw a man sitting on the stump, talking to himself. Guess who.

Bubblegum-flavored popsicle wrapper at the graveyard. Somebody probably chased Him away- he hates littering.

He could be somewhere in the woods then. I'm not worried anymore, I found his journal.
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Well lonelygabu, you were right- the tree had been cut down a long time ago, but he carved his initials on the trunk, along with a few last words for the stump (Typical). Some students at the school told me they saw a man sitting on the stump, talking to himself. Guess who.

Bubblegum-flavored popsicle wrapper at the graveyard. Somebody probably chased Him away- he hates littering.

He could be somewhere in the woods then. I'm not worried anymore, I found his journal.

Did you check the cafe again? Somebody added me to his yahoo friends. Maybe it was you?
The Cafe is Zippo. Nil. He took his laptop and console anyway- so I'm guessing wherever he went has electricity. He's probably checking on the site as a guest right now.
Well, this kind of sounds weird to me. If I read correctly, Velmont destroyed Gunters PC, didn't he?

And after that happened, according to Gunters posts, he was frequenting a cyber cafe. So, why didn't he use his laptop in the first place?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
According to Vel, Laptop GPRS is down. so goes the laptop. Dunno what the hell he's doing with it now, probably used it to build a new modem or something.
I m happy that I dont feel completely useless, thanks Blitz....Blue thanks and continue what your doing,,,,

Gunter if you are reading this, please please, I could say please in any shape or form, I ll get on my hands and knees. I implore you to return, please, we all love you and want you to see you safe and back at home and into ours.....

If your hurting right now, let me be your crutch, remember?
I will always be here for you
the SDP is here for you
Your friends here have been waiting for you to return.
YOUr amazing family and extended family who have been there for a lot longer then I have, are here for you

we all worry about you because I could say this for myself, and thats because I love you Gunter.

Now please, return, no one is mad, just worried a bit too much...in there own way....

"Friends come and go, its if they return and thats all that matters."

please return gunter....... please.....-_-
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Sniff... that is so cute- I think I'll go look some more.