Join our server on Discord

I may be leaving.
I don't know if I will, but I might leave for good. Things are going terrible for me here, and I have choices. But I'm not leaving the RPs hangin'.

Two options out of several that I have:

1) Turn myself in for life, and join the cell dogs program. Rebbie can do without me, and Velmont can take care of my dogs.

2) Community service for life.
Holy crap... what did I miss my man??? I don't think you should leave .. but it is your choice.... I will keep in touch
Veemon's Followers
what?! what happened? is there something we missed?
Um Gunter Can you please tell me what went wrong.......please??? What happened in the past weeks that I have missed?.....You know how to reach me so you know you can talk to me......or can someone else talk to me as well.....

Can you talk to me.....please???? I love you......I am around leave me a PM or message if you like.....or an email let me know whats going on.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
No Gunter you can't leave, there must be other options. We already lost Munkee we can't lose more members.
I think you must let him choose what's best for himself first instead of what's best for us. I know that particularly, it won't do any good to Gunter either stand up against what he has to do, or either leave the DaD, but nothing's forever.

You know Gun, I'm sure you eventually will come back completely, till then, we shall be waiting you with warm hugs. I wish you good luck in what is going to be your ''new'' life, and I hope you don't forget about your friends here. But let's get a little more DMX-like.

DMX: I'm gonna miss ya buddy! Don't let them bother you, or you know where I hid the last nuclear bomb! Give me a call if something goes wrong, I currently have an itch for trying my new Rocket Launcher!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
See you later. Hope nothing goes too badly for you.
Do what you must do Gunter, but know that you will be missed, especially by us of the SDP. I hope that you will return to us one day completely and deal with whatever's wrong. You have my best wishes and remember you always have a home here.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hope everything fairs well for you, have a good life if you are leaving, ill miss yah
I know I haven't known you very long Gun but I'll miss you as well, good luck with whatever you'll be doing from here on out. Later man. Wink