Join our server on Discord

I may be leaving.
See you in another life...
I checked the news, and Gunter was caught "being violent" with several people (who aparently jumped him). This has "Velmont" written all over it- what was I thinking when I left Gun-Gun alone with that lunatic- now I can't find Gun-Gun, Velmont seems to have left, theres blood in the sparring room- but that's common, what isn't common, is that it wasn't cleaned.

My worst fears are coming to life- Either Gunter has killed himself, or Velmont has killed Gunter, then fled.

A little help- did Gunter mention anything about suicide- or being hurt physically or emotionally in any way? Much appreciated.
My god.

All I know is it looks like he was messed around quite a bit by his Brother a few days ago, but you already found that topic.

I pray the guy's alright...
KS_Naslund Wrote:My god.

All I know is it looks like he was messed around quite a bit by his Brother a few days ago, but you already found that topic.

I pray the guy's alright...

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:I checked the news, and Gunter was caught "being violent" with several people (who aparently jumped him). This has "Velmont" written all over it- what was I thinking when I left Gun-Gun alone with that lunatic- now I can't find Gun-Gun, Velmont seems to have left, theres blood in the sparring room- but that's common, what isn't common, is that it wasn't cleaned.

My worst fears are coming to life- Either Gunter has killed himself, or Velmont has killed Gunter, then fled.

A little help- did Gunter mention anything about suicide- or being hurt physically or emotionally in any way? Much appreciated.

Contact Wolfe or the Masked Updater to get his in and out PMs from the last 2 weeks.
That is a wise statement, have you done that Brother?.....

I mean there isnt much to say or do unless you check all his rp stuff cause that was kept up to date and that is amazing that he did with all the limitations.....You'll find him I know you will Blitz, just keep looking....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Good lord- how many forums does he post on- sigh.

I checked with his boss, but she hasn't seen him in two weeks and five days.

He's not in the morgue.

He hasn't been Hanged.

There were no executions.

He's not in Jail.

-I found Velmont, and apparently he's been out looking for Gunter. At least I know he's alive, but the thing is-

I cannot let Velmont find him, so I had him locked down in the lower rooms.

He's not in the forest (where he regularly goes looking for wolves).

Where could he be? Vel keeps laughing every time I ask him, so he's no help at all.
Maybe being locked in a lower room has to do with it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Castles are fucking crazy.
And that post was F'in helpful. Nice one.