Join our server on Discord

I may be leaving.
Aww Gunter!!Dont leave please!!! I just sorta started being a friend to you and I dont want you to leave and neither does anyone else here.But they are right, if you want to leave then, I understand and so does everyone else but, this site just wont be the same without you. You make it fun and you are very understanding and kind.So, if you leave, you know you'll never be forgotten and all of us here will be waiting for you.We love you Gunter. We wish that you wouldnt leave but if you have to, we understand.Just please be safe and do what you have to do to take care of yourself and stay safe.If you leave, we'll all be here waiting for you with hugs, smiles and lots of kisseslol.Aww, ur gonna make me cry if you leave.I really wish you wouldn't.I hope you will be well and safe and that no one will hurt you or mess with you.We love you Gunter and I love you.You are a good friend to me and I only wish I could do more to convince you to stay but, you gotta do whats best for you and I understand that. Good luck and may you be well. I love you!!

~Shade and Sweet Water~

Ps-PM me to find out what shade and sweet water means.lol.
Oh god Gun. I can't believe this. It seems so sudden. I never thought that it would happen. THE famous Gunter VanCrimson leaving. I just can't believe it. I am really going to miss you so much. I enjoy talking to you...I enjoy your awesome, perky personality. I don't think I ever had a chance to say this...but I love you Gun. You are one awesome, kick-ass guy to talk to. But I guess things are for the best. We all would hate for you to leave. Hope things will get better. Love you, Gun.

<3
The one and only
Mistysilverwolf
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Well if you have to leave you have to leave. But still what did you do? And with everything you said before, nothing's embarrassing.
Be strong Gunter.....I am there for you gunter....we all are and we hope that you come back...I really do cause I love you...... and We want you to come back safetly......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I don't wanna leave- and I am NOT leaving- at least until the authorities get their hands on me, lol-

Anyways- I am speechless at the moment- oh- and I'm in public- and I don't want anyone to see me in tears- so I hope no one minds if I post my reactionwhen I get a new PC, okay? Thanks again everyone... it's... really quite moving-
Meh, belated emotions are as true as the same reactions you have as soon as you read all this. We'll be waiting for you my excessive-poster friend.

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:at least until the authorities get their hands on me, lol-

And that's why I hid a nuke where you are.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
well that would have been mean from you to go hmm? First making the triple amount of my post counts with no time and then leaving. ^^

Heh make sure to warn us when the new PC arrived, but hey, just can be positive at all.
But don't shock the community again like this ;P
Good to know now you stay by the way
Quote:I don't wanna leave- and I am NOT leaving- at least until the authorities get their hands on me, lol-

Anyways- I am speechless at the moment- oh- and I'm in public- and I don't want anyone to see me in tears- so I hope no one minds if I post my reactionwhen I get a new PC, okay? Thanks again everyone... it's... really quite moving-

That is quite fine Gunter, just dont let them find you, if need be use creative spam powers and the ability to RP your way out of any situation or use tactic #0001-69 the art of public masturbation to drive anyone within viewing distance..... :P:P

Gunter, you may post whatever you like, whenever you like, how well done you like it, how much splooge is contained in the inner messages you like, when you feel like crying well liking it, and when you feel like you can be on the top of the world and mean what your write and like it, your more then welcomed to.

I ve missed you tremendously and its not the same, you are such a vital person to this website and the lives of your friends. I remember the first time we talked on yim to your very first post response to me to the day all your weird and yet laughable comments. I mean alot of people here know that you make weird comments but thats what makes you individual and all the more loveable and respecting and so much more that cannot be expressed by words on a page.

We cannot wait for your regular return, and if I cannot speak for the "we" members here I'll speak for myself, and in all honesty I miss you incredibly. Its not the same without you having our daily dose of "Gunterimification" and "Gunterific" quality of writing here or have your amazing ability to make me laugh and feel better about everything. You were my first friend here and then my best friend, then to something more, you have my heart (not literally but metaphorically) and the only one that has the key. Sometimes I have moments when I feel I am at your side and other times I see myself through your eyes. you have done a lot for me and for that I can smile about.....Your amazing and I will be redundent to the point of exhaustian, I love you and you an awesome and amazing individual. I am lucky to have the courage to talk and open up here and it was because of you that I stayed....You are one of the many reasons that have so many people left in awe and probably with a very sick thundering laugh along. If I have to "Gunterimify" you to make you sure you stay I will ;)....So your just that important and I hope you never leave or if you do to take me with you.......I remember when I sung "thats what friends are for" or sang you one of my childhood songs, or have rp'd with you from morning till dawn or all the memories we have shared feel like we are sitting next to a campfire gazing into the stars. Saying things like "those stars look like a nice shaft", and "look up there I see Gabumon and Flamey." and laughing our asses off to a contented smile.

You are awesome and for as long as you can read these things then so be it, I will continue to the say them cause these words hold true to all thats within my soul. Please Gunter, come back and "Do us real hard" :P...

From the one who loves you, Gabumon Loverz mod, and 4th in command of the SDP, and most of all from your bestest friend.........

LonelyGabu.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wow...even that made me cry...even if it isn't about me...it still makes me cry... *tears whole box of tissues apart*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:I don't wanna leave- and I am NOT leaving- at least until the authorities get their hands on me
You're Damn Rights You're Not! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

......But what'd you do to get the authorities chasing you down in the first place?!?