Join our server on Discord

I may be leaving.
Know one thing- I'm not leaving without a fight! mrgreen

Don't worry, this is just to let you know what happened in case I stop posting~ (Either I'm dead, I'm in Jail, or Velmont has me strapped to the wall because I'm "Crazy")

For now, I'm doing community service, but not for life!

Er- I can't tell you what happened- too embarassing-
Nothing ever sounded embarrasing for you, but it's your desicion anyways.

DMX: GO GUN!! Don't give up! I knew you wouldn't let me down!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You're right. This has something to do with accidental molestation- er- thing-
Is it a probably nauseous-indulging activity? Because now I'm scared.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Can you say... "AHHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY PUSSY!?"?
My twist tongues at the last word.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This stinks, we can't lose ya gun. The SDP just won't be the same without the P. I understand that if you want/have to leave that we can't stop you, and I'll say the same thing I said to Munkee when she left, if you ever decide to come back you'll always have a place in SDP. I'll miss ya dude, you were the first friend I made here.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Actually... same thing went for me, Gun was the first one in recieveing me and well, being immediatly kind. Now I really am in deep thinking what would happen to the DaD if Gun wasn't here.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dont think that way, he will be here cause gun is here to stay.....relax and chillaxamify.....I know GUnter wont give up and he will be here....its his home and it needs him and its really awesome......We all would miss him and you know we all love him....in some shape or form....I love YAHS!!!!! Gunter and Gunter knows why!!!!! :D we are one family, have fun.......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Heya Gun-gun...

I'll be thinking about you and hoping you're ok and will come back when you can. We can't have the person with the highest posts (by quite a lot) and one of the biggest stimulators for board activity just disappear...I still haven't finished the request you made of me!

Hopefully this'll all be resolved and we can be a big happy community again.

Miss ya.