Join our server on Discord

Japan 14-years old can drive car?
UnknownH Wrote:Yes the first thing to know is T is kidding a lot of times. The second is that some people like lolis in japan. And japan is weird. Plus it's an anime character type.

I thought it was obvious due to the "You can't spell lolita without lol" but eh, yeah. I wasn't being serious.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Yeah but you don't seem to be serious a lot of times. But that's good sometiems.
If you're too serious all the time you'll have a heart attack before you hit 30. That's why you have to have a healthy dose of insanity in your daily life.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I prefer controlled insanity. Much easier. Plus the whole thing is no problem with me.
Considering there is a curfew in japan for anyone under eighteen, I would have to say you have to be 18 and not many people drive there anyway.
I heard in france 12yr olds can drive mopeds(motor scooters). :?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadowknight Wrote:That's why you have to have a healthy dose of insanity in your daily life.

I assure I have plenty every day. Twisted
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Want insanity? Go to a bull run!!! It triples your heart rate and doubles your adrenalin. (Richard hammond did it once and someone tried to throw him onto a bull.) lol
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
you been to one before? :?
That would definately give you one hell of an adrenaline rush but that's more stupidity than instanity.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad