Join our server on Discord

Art Class....Art 101
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Isn't that what D-MAW is for? I don't think this might be a good idea. If you're in need, I can give you tips about almost anything, but 'learn how to draw a Digimon?'. Hmmm, whenever I needed a Digimon, I would copy it and after some tries it just comes out naturally. I don't know what kind of extra 'teachings' would it require.
I think Zephyr has a point, it's not that hard to become a good (or at least semi good) artist, all you need to do is copy a few (dozen) pics and you would be suprised how you will just naturally draw things better. While I currently suck at art WAY to much to make any original pics that would be even worth looking at, if I try to copy pics it comes out about 500% better and so far I have become a much better artist than I was before just by doing that and I think that anyone who wanted to become a better artist should do the same. There is just one problem... alot of people have problems getting motivated to do anything like that and not only that but alot of people don't think its even possible for them to become a legitimate artist. So I think that yes if something was started up, that would probably help alot of budding artists reach the level where they could submit their work and feel good about it. Maybe something that would involve a little of both, by that I mean perhaps people could be given projects that the teacher would later look over and thell them what they did wrong and tips on how to fix it, it may or may not require alot of work for whoever would be teaching (depending on how many people show up) but I think it could work.
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan