Join our server on Discord

Art Class....Art 101
Considering we have so many artists here or will have eventually..It would be nice for someone to hold a weekly thing here to help people draw Digimon in concepts like a step by step way to draw them....It would help out other artitsts and help them out, plus its a good incentive to post some more stuff here...I mean if we could find the artist or artists to do this then that would be ridiculous.....

I mean one week Flamey the next gabu etc.......

It would be nice to have some thing to have here and it would be something that everyone could use....Atleast in the beginning.... and then it could get us artists maybe....It sounds great

like another week we deal with perspective like a digimon lying down....

I ve been thinking that this can be helpful to me and all the artists out there....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
good idea.
Renamon's Army
Thanks, with the review team that will be set up, I could maybe ask around to some other artist if they can help as well, and I will see if this will be more of a possibility then before cause it would increase the flux of the amount of pictures we get here from artists, so we shall see if this will work out......Otherwise we really need to get this ball rolling....lol cause in art, every attempt is the one better to be done than to sit idly by and doing nothing....Lets give them this opportunity....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Indeed.
Renamon's Army
Isn't that what D-MAW is for? I don't think this might be a good idea. If you're in need, I can give you tips about almost anything, but 'learn how to draw a Digimon?'. Hmmm, whenever I needed a Digimon, I would copy it and after some tries it just comes out naturally. I don't know what kind of extra 'teachings' would it require.
I can't draw well at all and that would be great to me because I would like to learn to draw better in my spare time
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I think that, it will be easy once we have the art review team set up...^_^ once we have that set up we are fine and we can do this...maybe but we shall see ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Oh crap, I totally forgot! Since Wolfe had stopped updating, I didn't send in my profile to review pics. I'm not quitting, but I'll have to pospone it for a month more. I am extremely sorry.
We know you are busy Zephyr, and to be honest we can wait, I just want this idea to keep happening, but I guess we can wait a little bit longer. ^_^ You are an important asset to the team and i would have it no other way
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Not what you think, I'm a pretty harsh critic. You can tell from my own work.
.........licks?