Join our server on Discord

Greetings and salutations.
I got kicked out of the one in florida, some bastard in a mickey costume hugged me and I punched him. It was funny.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have a feeling you hit alot of things.
Hey Jarkota, welcome to the DaD. I still have your comment saved in my email. Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Harie Wrote:I have a feeling you hit alot of things.

Mainly anyone that touches me without my permission. I hate being touched by anyone I don't know.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You are not alone with that, I guess I haven't broken any bones or anything, but I have left many black eyes to the one that suddenly touch me out of the blue.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to our website.......I hope you enjoy it here and the fantastic community on DaD...I am Lonely Gabu and I am a track of all trades andf master of Gabumon loverz and the 4th in command of the SDP......Have a nice day and happy and merry posting to you and all a great night!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Finally, someone who understands why I'm violent towards many people. Especially when they just sneak up behind you and wrap their arms around you. How do I know they aren't trying to kidnap me? I swear they're asking to be punched.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Punched? Maybe, but for me, it's an elbow, and then, just to be sure, a bear-hug. Depending who is, I may lower my guard and throw him/her to the ground. Still, I don't like punching girls...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The thing is it usually isn't out of violence or anger. It's just a reflex I've got, when surprised I lash out in self defense wheither I'm in danger or not.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol, I actually am glad I didn't finish my karate lessons, I don't get angry easily, so I could qualify my actions as reflexes too, but I don't actually do it to get them hurt, I just get scared, I'm easy to get scared, not angry.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad