Join our server on Discord

Greetings and salutations.
Some of you may know me from the Digimon Hentai Zone, though I wasn't very active there. Wrote a coupla Lemons, an MST or two, found a manga for Soni, etc., but I'm afraid I didn't communicate much with my fellow board-goers, and now I see that was a mistake. There were good people on the DHZ, and many may not make the transition over here to the DaD as I did. Now I won't disguise the fact that I was part of more than one arugument, and I think I even started a couple, but those days are behind me. I've adopted a much more passive, "live-and-let-live" philosophy. I harbor no ill will towards the DaD; I want that said up front. As far as I'm concerned, though it won't quite be the same without Sonimon around, as long as there is a Digimon site on the 'Net where I can find some good Lemons and good art, I'll be happy. I'll miss the DHZ, but, as Q said in the final episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, "All good things must come to an end". I do hope that the absorption of the DHZ into the DaD is a smooth one, and that any wrinkles will be smoothed over sooner rather than later.
Heya. Hope you like it here as much (or more) than you did the DHZ! ^_^
Alright, more people for the party. We're gonna need to order some more kegs. I'm Shadow, leader of the only 24/7 party frat house, SIGMA DELTA PSI!! Welcome to the party and I hope you have as fun a time as anywhere on earth, even disney world!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to the DaD, always room for one more, nice to meet you. I'm Crimson, writer around here and member of the SDP. Hope you have fun and post lots.

Lol, Disney World, land of long lines and overpriced merchandice.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson Fox Wrote:Lol, Disney World, land of long lines and overpriced merchandice.

AND THAT'S THEIR SLOGAN!!

BTW, Jarkota, does you're signature mean dubbed for wherever you live or just a season 5 in general? Cause I'm sure you know they have made a season 5.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:
Crimson Fox Wrote:Lol, Disney World, land of long lines and overpriced merchandice.

AND THAT'S THEIR SLOGAN!!

Crimson: Bah, I'd rather go to Six Flags! *crazy music starts to play as a bus pulls up*

Glasses Wearing Old Guy: *dances around like a mad man*

Crimson: Evil *fires his Colt Peacemaker at the old guy, who falls to the ground* Hahaha, just like in that episode of Robot Chicken! Hey, free bus, who's up for a road trip?!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Riiiight... well, be welcome to the DaD, hope you have a nice time here and that you like Pie, I might be generous if you do.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Riiiight...

Crimson: Should have left the spamming to the professionals. *stuffs pie into mouth*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I actually didn't say it because of you, but Disney gives me creeps... *shudders*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: Tell me about it, do yourself a favor DMX and never go on the "It's a small world" ride they have there at Disneyland, that song they play during it was pure hell.

Luckily I walked away from it without any mental disorders whatsoever. *whistles while plugging a Mickey plushie in the head with his Colt Peacemakers*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions