Join our server on Discord

My lil Bro pisses me off!!
speaking of birthday...when is the little brats birthday?
if its in the upcoming month, well, lets just say he has that much time to clear up or dig up. if you get my drift. Twisted
His birthday is on November 8th, hes a scorpio. Oh, my birthday is on August 29th, YAY!!!!! My brother(spirit) wants to have a party for me on here.That would be great but I don't want him to go through all of that trouble for me.I'll be 17,Yay!!! I'm just sad a little bit because I feel like all of the friends I have around here don't really care, if the day passed it wouldn' t matter to them and that makes me depressed.I've been going through a lot lately and well, it doesn't help.I sort of had a panic attack last night and my spirit brother was the only one calming down, the only one there. I feel so hopeless, I'm so depressing and sad most of the time that I don't think anyone really cares about me anymore and wants to be around me as much and like my bro says, solitude is not what I need because it gives me more time to contemplate suicide, and that's not good. It seems so easy to die though.... it's all because of him.... my ex,
Oh, Senjuro I believe, (hope I spelled it right) I heard that you were the one who sent my bro that Gabumon plushie.That was so sweet and thoughtful, I just thought I should tell you that.
DAMN IT!!!! my memory card has no data on it!!!I'm so pissed!!I lost all of my memory and data. I dont know what happened, I didnt' even touch it when I left and it was fine before i left and now I go to play Ghost Hunter today and it wasnt reading my memory card so i checked the memory card and there's no data on it.That means, everything is gone, all of it, all of my game data.
My silent hill files, my siren, devil may cry, dot hack, grandia 2, final fantasy x, ghost hunter, okage the shadow king, damn it.I lost it all which means I have to start all over.I need a new memory card as well since the PS2 wont read the memory card.I'm pissed and upset. Not many good things have been happening since I came back from New Jersey.
Beat him up. That won't make him less of a brat, but he'll have some fear of women when he grows up, and since fear and respect are almost interchangeable, and since a lack of respect for women is the problem with a lot of boys nowadays, you're solving one problem.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That's so true; but actually beating him will result in an unnecessary child whinning in which he'll tell their mother, and she'll get punished instead. Trust me, I've tried this. And I don't recommend threatening.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Hit him with a pillow case full of oranges. It won't leave a mark and it'll show him who's boss.

Slashmon: I don't think that'll work.

Shadow: You givin me lip boy? Cause I'll take my belt off.

Slashmon: For the love of all that's holy keep it on. It's the only thing holding you're pants up.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad