Join our server on Discord

Trying it on for size...
Woooo... AHH!! I'm jealous now! He/She met our wonderful boss ONE more time than me!! Evil
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: All people should have the honor of meeting me.

Slashmon (in a mister rogers voice): hey kiddies, can you say egotistical maniac? I knew you could.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, the ''egocentric'' Title is still in my card, dunno why though, I'm the best of all of you.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: Evil Are you saying DMX that dragons are better than foxes, well I've have just one thing to say about that...

*sees a very sexy Aquarivamon pass by*

Crimson: You know what, I'm conflicted now.

*chases after the beautiful dragon lady*

(In case you didn't know, Aquarivamon is the evolution of AquaVeemon.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
My liking is scalies, sue me.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ha ha, I was joking, dragons are actually second for me right after foxes, I like the scalies too.

*sees the Aquarivamon swim away*

Damn, she got away and I didn't get a number. Again! *throws his crimson scarf to the ground*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
DMX: Don't worry, I have 1/2 population of furries telephone numbers, but I have 3/4 of the current population of scalies, so... here it is *hands Aqua's number* Want her lil' sis number too? She has a hot butt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: Ah, thank you, I'll look up her little sis. Here DMX, I'll give you this special rice ball in exchange, it's lemon and should attract any vixen to you if they eat it. It's lemon flavored after all.

Random Kitsune Fact #??: Kitsunes favorite snacks are lemon rice balls and will go crazy for one, especially those of fine quality and flavor.

Crimson: I haven't seen a vixen that hasn't loved one yet *cough* Renamon *cough*, later.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome, enjoy yourself- make yourself at home-
Gunter's here! The SDP, or at least most of it, has finally united! Our spamming powers shall now increase two fold!! *Snaps fingers and makes a small table apear with the most delicious lemon rice balls on the planet* And now, we wait.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad