Join our server on Discord

Trying it on for size...
Greeting sentients, another entity from the DHZ here. I figured I should give the boards here a try, for curiosity if nothing else. That only immediate problem I've noticed is the ridculously small avatar requirements, beyond that this place is looking pretty nice.
You'd be surprised what you can do even with the small sizes. Welcome to the board, I'm Shadow I'm sure you've heard of me, LEADER OF THE SDP!!! No? Well you'll learn, anyways welcome to the board, hope you have a fun time.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome Welcome and a third How yah doin'? The name is LonelyGabu, GABUMON LOVERZ mod leader and SDP's 4th in command. I am a jack of all trades and I hope that you like this site..As for the small avatars, the best thing come in small packages......Have fun and enjoy the community, happy posting...... :)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hey, welcome to the board! I hope you really have a nice time, I'm DMX, provider of mind-harming alcohol! Hope you like it here, again, have a free Pie! *gives welcoming Pie*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nice to meet you and welcome to the DaD. I'm Crimson, lemon writer and the local deranged fox around here, glad you signed up. Hope you have fun and like Shadow said if you're creative then you'll be surprised what you can do with the small space.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Size isn't everything! ~_^

Hope you like it here!
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
ENJOY AND WELCOME!!! the name is Lonely Gabu and I hope you really enjoy your stay.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I thought you had introduced yourself already? maybe my eyes are failing... *reads some posts above* Nope, you already have.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well now he/she has the pleasure of meeting him twice. Why don't we all give him/her that honor? I'm Shadow, LEADER OF SDP!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad