Join our server on Discord

Me:The Dreamer Girl
DMX is right milady those are wonderful pics but you know that already
ok lemme tell you the story.When i visited new jersey 2 or 2 weeks ago, Amar and I ended up kissing and i swore to myself that we wouldnt be that way and i wouldnt let him.But when i got there he was holding me and treating me like i was his girlfriend and i told him we couldnt and shouldnt cause of Kirsten and stuff.Then the next day we went to the waterfront and thats when, when we were sitting and staring at the water, without warning we just kissed and we didnt mean for it to happen, it just did.Then he wrapped his arms around me and acted like a couple and I was sorta happy cause i thought that maybe, he'd go with me again or something but, when we went to the waterfront again the next day, i tried to kiss him and he wouldnt let me and i asked why and he said because the other time he realized that he loved Kirsten(his girl,my ex friend) and that the other day what happened was that seeing me made all of the old feelings come back.I felt used and betrayed and told him he used me and he said he still loved me and i wanted to kill myself that night.After that, I left and we didn't hang out anymore after that, i hung out with my other friend. Then when i was leaving to go to new jersey, he hugged me and said goodbye and looked sad and i couldnt understand why if to him i was nothing more than a friend at that moment.Even though i knew he loved me.I got home and i tried just to be his friend and i got in a fight with him and told him everything i had felt all of the anger and pain and hurt inside and i took it out on him and after that i felt a ton better and i tried to move on, yet again.Then we decided to just be best friends and then a little while after that we got in another fight and i got some more anger and pain out, making me feel even better.Then the day before yesterday, he told kirsten about what happened between me and him in new jersey. I was shocked cause i told him i would find a way to tell her.So on YIM i got attacked by her and amar and my other ex whom i was with at thetime.Amar told kirsten and kirsten told bill(my other ex) and that caused my friendship with bill at the time to fall apart.Kirsten and i were best friends but no longer.Amar, (my ex who kissed me)is a piece of shit to me and i lost all respect for him and i feel he's lower than dirt, hes a snake and i hope him and kirsten rot in hell.Loke i said, they deserve each other.They both backstabbed me and kirsten attacked me as if i was the only one who kissed,amar did too and i dont regret, i didnt expect for it to happen nor could i control it and amar wanted it just as much when he didnt push me away.Him and her are dead to me now.They are nothing to me and they can't hurt me anymore and i wont care about them anymore, not for what they've done.Theres a bit more to this story but ill explain that next time.For now this is the most recent and the whole story.The rest are off side footnotes.