Join our server on Discord

Me:The Dreamer Girl
Hey all.I just joined and well it was for a friend who is like a brother to me. He is a part of this website and has been for a while and well he got me into it and the ppl here seem really cool and nice. I'm really glad to be a part of this site and I hope I can contribute to it. Haha, So right now I'm the newbie but I wont always be.Im really friendly and cool I guess you could say so if you want to talk to me or be my friend, go right ahead and I'll always answer.
HERE SHE IS....PRESENTING MY SIS, DREAMER!!!!!

OK guys and gals....This here below me is like a sister to me....She is awesome and very open minded and witty and very uber intelligent. Dreamer is an awesome person who deserves alot more then she thinks she does and I am happy for her to join....Nay I am excited...Nay I am pure intoxicated with joy that she can be her......

Guys and gals, If I could bring anyone that is an awesome and fun person here, it would have to be here.....She can brighten your day with a smile and mend souls with her heart.....Dreamer, love you and be safe........

LonelyGabu will be here always and forever......

..........She is a newb, to this so guys and gals be gentle......and Oh yeah on behalf od the Gabumon Loverz we welcome you.... ^_^

and as 4th in command of the SDP I welcome you.....with pie......

Words couldn't etch nearly enough what her kind soul can accomplish, it would be a crime to even utter words, or place them on paper. she is a dreamer........and a very close friend.......

and if anyone messes with you......hahahs....... Twisted :arrow: you get the picture.....Enjoy your stay here and have fun...Happy posting....!!! :D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
God you're soooo sweet,I feel like I'm a part of the family now.Awwww..... I love you my brother, you truly are one of the greatest things in my life right now and you know my soul like no other.Thank you sooo much for everything you do and have done.Likewise, you know I'm always here for you, I call you every night and all...Lol. My life would be horrid if you left it now. Love you!!!!
heh...ditto....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
nice to meet you dreamer I ChaosFlameRenamon 6th member of the SDP & a member of the gabumonloverz welcome you to the DaD as for your gift I will grant one wish for you using my spamming powers
Welcome and nice to meet you, Dreamer! I'm Crimson, lemon writer, Gabumon Loverz member, and nineth member of the SDP. Hope you enjoy your stay and post lots. For your welcoming gift, I give you a pie that when eaten will give you a random superpower, have fun!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome to the board! Hope you like it here. ^_^
*Nearby wall explodes outward causing a large cloud of smoke* Greetings *Walks out of the cloud as it disperses* I am Shadow leader of the great SDP and spammer of forums. Welcome to the board, any friend of lonely is a friend of SDP.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*enters from hole caused by Shadow* Hey, I was about to do that. *notices Dreamer and runs to her* Hey! Welcome to the forums! I'm DMX, second member of the SDP and the... uhhh... teh dragon boy, there.

Nice to meet you, hope you have fun here!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Awww! You guys are all so sweet.Thank you for accepting and welcoming in such a way and thanks for all the awesome gifts.I hope you don't get too tired of me while I'm here.Lol. Well, what do you guys wanna know about me and I'll tell you.