Join our server on Discord

Me:The Dreamer Girl
Nice, we needed some more katana fans around here! *Grabs his katana and starts slicing stuff in half*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
My life is hell right now, how'd it get this bad?
Lunar Silver Star Story complete lyrics right? I loved that game.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Just me.....(contemplating)

Do you remember so long ago when we first met? It was two years ago and we were both so young.We knew very little about each other and we became inseparable.The memory fills my mind with a sorrow I've known all too well. I remember that it was March and it was cold and you were walking me home. I was nervous and I could tell that you were as well. You held my hand when I said that I would be your girlfriend and I remember feeling like I could fly, like nothing else mattered because I was with you.What happened to us babe? How'd we get this bad? Was it when I moved that things went downhill? You're all I think about when I'm not crying or contemplating suicide. I miss you and I know that we can never be the same again because we're too far gone and sometimes love can't have a second chance.WIth us it can't, and I don't know what to do because you were my world, my stars, my universe and I lost all of that. I wish you could know all of the damage you're doing to me, how I'm not the same and how I ache and bleed and hurt. That memory of when we first became a couple brings me to tears because I miss those times, when there was no trouble on my mind, well, not as much and an ease in my heart. But now, you're with my best friend and it's killing me because it's like you're throwing that fact in my face, especially when you tell me you love her and want to marry her and have kids with her.You used to tell me that all the time and it made me happy, gave me something to look forward to, now what do I do?Where do I go from here?I have nothing and yet, I'm not altogether that sure why I'm still living. We were never meant to be and that fact is killing me.

~Dreamer~
Hey, welcome to the DaD. The world needs more dreamers. Actually, what the world really needs is a larger fresh water supply, an absense of organized religion, and a reliable and renewable resource that can replace fossil fuels.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Blessed be to that!!!Haha.Lol, maybe then the world would be a better place but, perhaps, an absence of those things wouldn't necessarily make the world better, people still need to change and to act more human, rather than the cruel monsters they are.I mean think about it, rape, murder, theft...what the fuck is going on in this world today? Ah well, well thanks for welcoming me, I'm glad to be here.I love this place!!!
Dreamer Wrote:people still need to change and to act more human.

We don't need people acting more human. What we need is less people. If I ever conquer the world people will be put on strict mating standards so their'll be less idiots.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:strict mating standards

*sniff* ... *lowers ears and tail*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
thats sort of a communist way of looking at it but people do have their own opinions.I agree with you when it comes to there being idiots in the world, we do need less of them, if only there were another method.
changes into black wolf and nudges Dragon Masters leg>