Join our server on Discord

Are my morals making me miss out?
cboy Wrote:Is there any shame in doing it with a girl you don't plan on marrying

I don't think so. As long as there's genuine affection and no malicious intent, there's nothing to worry about.
I'd suggest the you should at least be boy and girlfriend, first. And, even then, try to talk more than kiss or "fool around", as you put it. If you're going to sleep with someone, it should be someone who shares your interest in train modling, or enjoys the same nineteen fifties si-fi as you. More chance of continuing into a stable relationship.
As fun as quick flings are a lasting relationship would be much better. This is something you really don't want to rush since you only have one chance at a first time.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
cboy Wrote:Is there any shame in doing it with a girl you don't plan on marrying

Absolutely not. "Saving yourself for marriage" just makes you be insecure and such when it actually comes to the point of being with your wife. It'll be even more disastorous if you're both virgins. And unlike people think, women think sex just as much as men. If you don't give her what she wants in any way, she may just walk out. (And she doesn't even have to be a nympho for this to happen)

Quote:I'd suggest the you should at least be boy and girlfriend, first. And, even then, try to talk more than kiss or "fool around", as you put it. If you're going to sleep with someone, it should be someone who shares your interest in train modling, or enjoys the same nineteen fifties si-fi as you. More chance of continuing into a stable relationship.

Sex does not equal relationship. Vice versa too.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
You're not missing anything. But if you actually find someone you really like, you're on your own with that.
im 19 also and i am also a vergin. cboy, I was raised with the same morals as you. I have had my moments, where ive fooled around and thought about going all the way. but now i'm very glad i dident.

the only thing with me is, im gay. so thanks to some un named son of a bitch *cough*BUSH*cough* if id save myself for marrige it will never happen. so for me i think if youve been going out so long that you know or think you know that the person is 'the one' then its ok. thats my view
Takatofan Wrote:the only thing with me is, im gay. so thanks to some un named son of a bitch *cough*BUSH*cough* if id save myself for marrige it will never happen. so for me i think if youve been going out so long that you know or think you know that the person is 'the one' then its ok. thats my view

Come to the UK, get a nice lad with a nice accent and then get a Civil Partnership. After all, there's a bigger world out there, right?
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Takatofan Wrote:the only thing with me is, im gay. so thanks to some un named son of a bitch *cough*BUSH*cough* if id save myself for marrige it will never happen. so for me i think if youve been going out so long that you know or think you know that the person is 'the one' then its ok. thats my view

Come to the UK, get a nice lad with a nice accent and then get a Civil Partnership. After all, there's a bigger world out there, right?

xD yeah, that would be awsome! Set me up, ill be right over xD
I support that. Happiness is happiness. And I really don't care who you like.
Takatofan, I respect your sexual preference, but leave the politics for the debate forum please. The rest of you, forgive me if I'm jumping to conclusions, but in most of my topics, simply mentioning Bush often starts a political debate, so please refrain from it. Thank you.