Join our server on Discord

PS3, rumors, true?
I sure hope this copyright fiasco isn't the reason why they stalled the console's release for six months. I was getting my wallet ready for this until I saw the 500-600$ US price tag!!! The Wii's sounding better already.
Harie Wrote:It sounds wrong to me because what happens if the owner of games and PS3 accidentally breaks his PS3 and replaces it with another one?

That's exactly what I was thinking. Doesn't really seem like they could function as a business for very long with an attitude like that.

My stance: when I see a reputable source put up news on it, then I'll believe it.
Harie Wrote:It sounds wrong to me because what happens if the owner of games and PS3 accidentally breaks his PS3 and replaces it with another one?

Then they're forced to buy a whole new sytem and games making the company twice as much money, or go without.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Maybe rental companies could get special rental-specific copies so the code isn't needed/deleted (assuming this is true).

If Mercenaries 2: World In Flames comes out for the 360, I know what system I'm getting (hint; it isn't 600 dollars).