Join our server on Discord

RPG - anything goes (ABSOLUTLY ANYTING)
**With being binded up by a Dispair attack...and a slash attack...and even getting a beatdown...Monochromon's number may look up...However, it struggles to get into this

Monochromon (black and blue): i will not die...you fools...even if i fall...there..are...more.....digimo-- (coughs blood and Data)...Digimon...and it will continue..until..HE gets what he wants.....as will i!!! Volcanic Strike!!!!

**Monochromon was attacking at random...launching multiple Fireballs at his targets

DJ: Whoa...he's gone mad!! YukiRenamon!! (draws a card): let's join in

YukiRenamon: I'll be delighted to join (enters the fray)

DJ: Everyone! Attack Together!!
Kiran nods and rolled his eyes at the enemy "Oh for God's sake... Doesn't big ugly ever learn?" He dashes forward for another heavy punch, laughing like a madman.
"Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks..." Candlemon danced around on his branch, as a fireball flew past him. He fell out of the tree, and landed on his back, managing to get some fallen braken embedded in his back, again. "Bugger," he cringed, wincing with pain.
Kiran suddenly had a dark grin on his face. He changed his attack and caught Monochromon in a head lock while mumbling in it's ear "Now for the fun part..."

He opened his mouth wide, showing off a pair of very long fangs "Die, ickle beastie!" He bit down on it's neck and started guzzling it's blood greedily.

Kiran looked at the others with their resonably startled expressions when Monochromon vanished into data bits "What?"
DJ:............Dude...you just went Drac on this mon...and he's...well he's deleted..but still--

Yukirenamon (concerned): we'll worry about the method later.. there could be more digimon like him

DJ: good point.. let's roll away from here--

**A loud howling is heard.....as a shadow...captures Dj...taking her away into the woods...as for where the Shadow came out...well let's just say..the hot dog vendor will be taking a break...**
"...Yes, I'll suppose i'll have to roll if I can't get up. Hang on..!" Candlemon shifted his weight, wincing, eyes streaming in pain, as twigs and sticks shifted in his back. "A little bit of help would be nice, too..."
Kiran blinked "What? That went by a bit quick!" He returns to his rookie form.

Kiran walks over to Candlemon and helps him up, he turns to look where the shadow went "Oh... By the way... I am a vampire..." He grins evily at YukiRenamon "...and worse..."

Kiran blinked and slapped his forehead mumbling to himself "Get out of my head already..."

[Oh shit... I hpoe I didn't just scare her off...]
[It's more fun when they run...]
[Shut up idiot... I don't want to remember that... bugger...]
[Oh? Didn't you enjoy that time with that female before you...]

Kiran grabbed the sides of his head "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" he blinked and looked at the others "I... er... hehehe... didn't just say that out loud... did I?"
Yukirenanmon (goin to Kiran): Um...if you are done being weird...i will need help to get my Tamer back from whatever just took her! (slaps him). Get it together! and COME ON!!! (jumps into the air) FOLLOW ME!!! DJ NEEDS HELP!!!

**someone is not gonna take this lying around**
Candlemon got up, slowly. "Don't move so fast! I'm still hurt..."

Heartless gits, he thought. No-one cares for the Candlemon.
Kiran blinked again and blushes "K..." He suddenly grins "Almost forgot... Hey Candlemon! Need a lift?"