Join our server on Discord

RPG - anything goes (ABSOLUTLY ANYTING)
I want a go at RPGing... (plz don't get pissed with me :( )

--- Rulez ---

Intoduce your caracter...
Name
Age (if human)
Description (include gender)

Do not be too unfair...

Apart from those 2 things... ANYTHING GOES
Name - Kiran
Age - N/A (digimon)
Description - Male red Renamon with out chest fur, no ying-yang symbols or markings, black gloves

(scene: night, park path with rows of trees on each side)

Kiran jumped from tree to tree silently.
"Damn... where is it?" He muttered bitterly [if I don't find it... I may never get another chance!]
He spotts a small white object on the ground [Is that it?] and drops out of the tree-top.
Kiran bends down and picks it up, it is a digivice [Yes! I knew it was here!]
He walks away from the trees and sits on a bench [Now what? How am I supposed to find a tamer anyway?]
Candlemon climbed down the tree a little less gracefully. He fell, in fact. He went tumbling from a branch, spiraling through the leaves, catching one of his white silk gloves, at one point, but thankfully not ripping it. He gathered his scattered wits quickly, and got up off of the dry forest floor, less his head set something on fire.

He dusted himself down. "Really!" he hissed a Kiran, "You can at least tell me when you're going to do that!" he huffed. "I almost tore a glove. Do you know how hard these were to get? Really!" he repeated, and folded his arms, glaring accusingly at the fellow,
Kiran jumps violently "WAAAH!!!"
He calmed down after a few deep breaths "Who... in the blazes are you? Have you been following me?"
[And I thought I was ready to leave the Digital world... BAH! Scared out of my wits by a Candlemon!]
"I'm Candlemon, what does it look like?" he huffed. "I came through the Digiport, yes. But I wasn't following you. Well, I was, once we got through. I was using you for my bearings. But, no; the only thing I was following was," he put in a short dramatic pause, and then whispered in a slightly hushed voice, "Adventure!" His eyes misted over, as he smiled blankly to hiself for a moment or two.

"Anyway!" He suddenly exclaimed, "Who the devil are you, and where are we going?"
Kiran looks at Candlemon blankly, his mind somewhere other than here. He snaps out of it "Huh? Oh... Call me Kiran. I'm searching for a tamer..." He fell silent, his usual depression returning [Why can't I find one? What is stopping me? I just don't get it...]

Kiran suddenly jumped up, teleporting close to Candlemon. Slamming him into a tree with force, growling ominously "Why do you want to know? What do you want?" He shook Candlemon roughly, making the tree shake slightly.
Kiran suddenly gasped and fell back, panting heavily. "Oh God... What am I doing..." He cowered against a lamp post, covering his face with his paws. [The darkness... Why now...]
Name: Messorius Absharon
Look: http://www.blizzard.com/inblizz/fanart/ScreenShot.aspx?ImageIndex=069&Set=0 like that only with katanas and the white fur is black. obviusly male.
Abilities: Shadow, physical, and a mix of the two
Background: unknown, he has no memories before 16 years ago. since those 16 years he has done nothing but roam between the worlds, seeking ansers to what happened to him 16 years ago, and maybe for a worthy opponent ones in a wile.

*hides in the shadows nearby watching the two* (Note: if he stands perfectly still for 10 seconds in a shadow he is able to blend perfectly into it, becoming invisible) "*thinks to self* hmm... that renamon seems rather interesting, i should keep an eye on him"
Kiran shuddered [What is WRONG with me!]

He got up after a second to check Candlemon; he was unconsious. "Damn..." Kiran began cursing, improvising after he ran out of words.

He stepped back "Oh well... So much for making friends... Dark Whisper!" He suddenly jetted off at high speed, blurring staight past the invisible figure in the shadows.
Name: Crimson "Red" Alabaster

Red trudged through a grassy plane, wondering whether he was ever going to find his partner.