Join our server on Discord

RPG - anything goes (ABSOLUTLY ANYTING)
Kiran's eyes went flat...

\"DO YOU MIND! I'M HUNGRY!\"

He ate a sausage and put the rest in a bag "Right! Now, what did you want? Just don't make me go Ultimate on your ass!"
*HIGH PRIORITY DATA STREAM - VARGIRMON PROFLE DATA*

I Wrote:Name: Vargirmon (still likes to be called Kiran)

Type: Demon/Vampire - Virus/Vaccine

Level: Ultimate (from DevilRenamon)

Attacks: Sorrow's Guilt (causes enormous physical pain but little damage) - Dispair (binds target with threads of darkness, restricts movement) - Sarithniar (emits super high frequency noise which is tuned to cause severe physical damage)

Abilities: Grief (passive, always active. causes self unbearable depression but gives physical strength) - Telekenisis (can manipulate solid objects) - Burning Rage (angers easily, gains physical strength from own anger) - Denial (capable of ignoring injury and attacking with full strength) - Nerve (fearless)

Description: Looks like a 8 foot tall human, whole body burns with black fire. Constantly bleeds from face (eyes, nose, mouth) Appears to be wearing black leather suit (jacket, trousers, shoes, gloves)

*END STREAM*
DJ (gets in defense mode): anything that a Devimon offers is anything but good.....

Yukirenamon (battle ready):...

Devimon: i see you are quick to judge...no matter..it is clear you all prefer fight other than words...and fight you will have...if you wish to escape...just find me....if you can...and be careful...they are dangerous digimon a foot...(

**With that....Devimon and Devidramon vanish...in their place...another Digimon ...wild and angry...takes their place....a monochromon...

Monochromon: grrrr.....

DJ: Hey..anyone get the feeling this guy's a little cranky?
"Well, bugger. I'll sit up here, and sing a song of encouragement, or something. No, no, don't try to talk me out of it," Candlemon said, sheltering his brow with the back of his gloved hand. "I know it's risky, but it's a chance I have to take!"

He hopped in the tree, swung his stick over the branch and put himself in the sitting position, and satarted to hum under his breath "Kill, kill, kill: kill the stupid Monocromon, who is ugly...."
Kiran blinked "Candlemon, you are such an idiot..."

He is enveloped oin shadow for a moment as he Digivolves into.... Vargirmon! "Prepare to die, ickle beastie! Dirspair!" He shoots dark threads from his right gloved hand.
Slashmon jumped off Shadow's shoulders and stared up at Monochromon, "7 foot monsters springing out of thick dark fog, and then summoning giant man eating monsters?"

"Kinda reminds me of Los Angeles." Shadow removed the digivice that was strapped to his waist, "Slashmon, let's finish this quickly."

"Right," Slashmon dropped to all fours as his small form began rapidly growing. The light around him bursted outward as a large white tiger emerged from within, "FENGALMON!!"

The monochromon shot a large fireball towards Fengalmon who seemed almost to vanish and then reapear a few feet to the left, "Dude, you definately need a tic-tac or something." Fengalmon braced himself as his claws dug into the ground, "HI SPEED RIPPER!" he completely vanished and then intstantly reapeared just behind the monochromon, a large gash instantly forming on it's side, "Damn, dudes got a tough hide. This is gonna be fun."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiran shook his head as his attack failed to hold it. "Oh, NOW YOU'RE IN TROUBLE! Sarithniar!" He blasted the attack at the raging Digimon at full power...
Monochromon began bleeding from it's face as Kiran's attack tore through it, causing mild damage.
"Come on! Kill the bugger! Wait- did anyone notice a split in time from where he used the attack, and when it did damage? No, really, I swear everything was still for a second... Nah, I'm just imagining it. Come on! Strike the bastard down!"
Kiran smoldered "Do you mind? I have to get that attack just right to do damage at all! Ah, sod it. I guess I'll just punch the bugger!"

He dashes forward and delivers a punch to Monochromon's face, sending him flying 12 meters into a tree; Kirn examines his fingernails "Yup! Still got it!"