Join our server on Discord

RPG - anything goes (ABSOLUTLY ANYTING)
Kiran's ears pricked up and he turned to Candlemon with murder in his eyes "Would you care to rephrase that?" He said in a deathly quiet tone.
Candlemon gave a short squeel of panic, and then half-mumbled "The sausage vendor picks his nose..."

Thank goodness blood doesn't shine through wax, else there'd be one heck of a blush.
YukiRenamon blushed a bit from Kiran's introduction...

DJ: well i am Tamer, believe it!^_^....but i think Tamer's gotta seek you out..just as you seek them out...it's like a bond thing... you find your Tamer before you know it. That's how i met my partner...but i'm lookin to meet other Digimon as well ^_^ (stomach Growls again) <=P sorry.. sorta skipped dinner jammin out.....

YukiRenamon: **sighs**...this is who i have for a partner...sometimes i wonder about DJ

DJ: Well maybe.. we can wonder to a spot to eat ^^()....m

**Just then..a strange fog starts to formulate......around the others....the fog starts to get a little thick..**

DJ (in her mind): < okay..who ordered a fog >
Kiran ignored the fog. He suddenly vanished.

Seconds later he reappeared with an armful of sausages, rolls and a squeezy bottle of ketchup "Who want's food!"

He looked about at the fog [Man, it's getting thick...]
"Is this what happens in the human world? Is the weather changable so easily?"
Dj: Maybe we should pause the eatin...and i don't think fog like this is..normal...not even for Earth

Yukirenamon (fur fluffs):.......Something is not right...i can feel it...
"Yes, that's very interesting, but what isn't right? Are some healthy-eating advocates setting alight to that sausage vendor's cart, or what?"

Candlemon tapped his foot. "...You know, waiting for all this drama to appear is very tiresome. Oh, well, I've waited all my life for adventure, I suppose another few minutes isn't much."
**Before Dj and Yukirenamon could answer... a faint evil laughter is heard....followed like a mad Roar...

Voice: you know you should be careful what you ask for...you might just ...get it....

**the fog starts to cover the whole park...as it is transforms into a Digital Field...as wild and evil Digimon emerge from the cover...one of them...a champion level terror.....Devimon....and right behind him was a devidramon....

Devimon: heh heh... welcome....>=3......i hope you will enjoy your stay humans..and Digimon...

YukiRenamon: that would be the "what isn't right"

DJ: for the record...who DIDN't see this coming..?
"...Don't I know you?"

Cndlemon and Demidevimon stared at each other for a few seconds, then Demidevimon said "Candlemon? Is that you?"

"Demi, mate! It's been ages, how've you been?"

"Oh, you know, same old, same old. How about you? Still looking for "adventure"?"

"Oh, yeah, of course. Ever know me when I wasn't? Found a portal to the Human realm. How's Dobermon?"

"Dobermon? Oh, didn't you hear? He died."

"What! Not old Dober?"

"Yeah, klled by a Meramon. Shocking business!"

"Well, I'm quite sad, now."

"Yeah, I know, natraly. How about you? How's Terriermon?"

"Oh, Terry and I broke up."

"You didn't!"

"We did!"

Devimon coughed, and glared at Demidevimon, in an evil, evil way.

"Oh, right." said Demidevimon. "Listen, Candle-man, I gotta deal with this evil business, first, alright? I'll talk to you in the pub later, alright?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever mate."

Devimon and Demidevimon went back to looking neferious and evil in the smoke.
Devimon (to Devidramon): Remind me to punish you....yes...Punish you... (to the others): i am Devimon. Emissionary of the Dark Breed...you are all invitied as guests..and prey...for my master....you will not run...or hide.. So..won't you all come with me...?