Join our server on Discord

RPG - anything goes (ABSOLUTLY ANYTING)
Kiran called to the girl walking through the trees "Hello?" she didn't seem to hear him [That music must be on pretty loud]

He sensed something [What can I smell...] Kiran couldn't see where it was coming from [Whatever.] He continued on his way to the fence and looked over [Hey! Now I can really smell it!] He looked around, sniffing.

Kiran's gaze fixed on a hotdog stand [I guess I'm kinda hungry...] He spotted Candlemon looking around as well "You hungry?"
"Only for an adventure! How do we find a tamer? Is there some kind of meeting place? A website? Or do we put an advert in a phonebox or something?"
** in the time Kiran said hello...though the music was loud...the girl did hear the voice...when she killed the music..she looks at the fence to see...2 digimon....a warm smile covers her face...She rans over to the fence..the renamon and Candle be at....the Shadow that was behind her..tails her a little faster...

DJ (at the fence): Hey there, Digicats...^_^

**She puts her hand behind her head....giving that same warm smile she had from when she first saw them..
Kiran blinked "Candlemon, I'm saying do you want a hotdog!" He pointed to the stand.

He heard footsteps behind him and swung round [Oh... it's that girl.] "Hiya... what's that?" Kiran looked closely at the 'shadow'.
DJ (giggles): That would be my special friend... and you to are?? (looks at where they are lookin)....you digidoges look for a dog^~?

**in the midst of this...her own stomach growls..**

Voice: I told you to eat before leaving...

DJ: XP....sorry partner o^.^o

**Who did she mean by partner...maybe the silouette of what looks like a pretty Renamon?
Candlemon summed it up, in the pravicy of his own head. He was in a new world, with a scizophrenic vampire and a crazy woman who uses a weird dialect and whose shadow is her imaginary friend...

...And the closest I'm getting to adventure is buying a sausage in a bun.

"There is a sausage vendor over there. He sells sausages. Are you interested?"
"These the people you heard?" Shadow asked as he leaned against a tree and glanced at the group gathered by a fence, "You heard two voices right? Well correct me if I'm wrong but I see three people."

Slashmon jumped onto his shoulders and rested on his head, "I know what I heard, their were only two. Let's go over."

"Why?"

"Just to be friendly." Slashmon jumped back to the ground and started nudging towards the group.

I'm sure I'll regret this. Shadow thought as he walked closer.

"HIYA!!" Slashmon shouted loudly as he bounded up, Shadow right behind him, "What are you guys doing?" He looked up at the blonde girl curiously, "Are you a human? You look kinda like one, but different."

"Remind me to give you the birds and bees talk one of these years." Shadow said as he joined him, "Sorry to just butt in but he insisted on coming over. Name's Shawn but everyone just calls me Shadow and that's," he looked towards Slashmon who was sniffing a shadow on the ground. "Slashmon."

He looked up at the sound of his name.

"It's rude to sniff other peoples shadow's without their permission."

"But... oh nevermind." Slashmon jumped back onto Shadow's shoulders and curled around his neck.

"So if you don't mind me asking, what're you're names?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
**DJ just giggles at Slashmon's comments...as her hand reaches to pet him**

DJ (to shadow): hey it's cool. i should be human. though most of everyone thing i'm from another world..^_^. and my name? it's Delita Jinmay Yoshifuku. but you can call me DJ. hmhm

Voice (speak outloud): and i'm her shadow..that watches over her..or she'd be in trouble...

**Coming out of hiding...and the shadows.... a beautiful Snow white Renamon....

YukiRenamon: I am YukiRenamon (bows politely).. a pleasure to meet you.

DJ: ^_^ You didn't have to come out

YukiRenamon: i have my reasons...partner. X3

DJ: well then you know, we are close to a hot dog cart..and the dogs there look pretty good..^^

YukiRenamon:....-_-()
Kiran couldn't help staring at YukiRenamon "H-Hi..." He blushed "I-I'm DevilRenamon... b-but everyone calls me Kiran..." He stuttered quickly.
Bugger. Romantic adventure.

Candlemon sighed under his breath, and turned to talk to Shawn. "Where do we go to find tamers? Please tell me: I really don't wqant a sausage." He lowered his voice and spoke behind his hand. "I think I might have seen his pick his nose."