Join our server on Discord

RPG - anything goes (ABSOLUTLY ANYTING)
Candlemon, winced, cringed, and his favorate act of all, swore as the bark was revoved from his wax. His back arched when it got really painful.

"Bollocks!" he yelled, as a particulary large chuck of tree was torn out of him. When he felt the last bit removed, he sagged, stepped back, lit a fireball in his gloved hand (he had enough experience of not buring them) and began to wave it behind his back. He sighed as his wax melted, soothing the pain, and closed up his wounds, bring him back up to an acceptable strength. He waved the fire out.

"Thanks," he said. "So, what are you dong here? Are you looking for excitement, as well?"
Kiran leaned against a tree "Well... Years ago I found this..." he took a white Digivice out of his glove "... So I'm searching for a Tamer. I tried to find one in the Digital world, knew I wouldn't but it was worth a try." [Should I tell him...] Kiran shugged "I thought I was ready to try my luck in the Real world." he laughed suddenly "But then you fell out of that tree and nearly gave me a heart attack! You could say I'm kinda easy to scare."

[YOU NEED IT!]
[I... do... NOT!]

Kiran stepped away from the tree, putting the Digivice back into his right glove.
"Oh, oh oh oh! That's fantastic! You see, this is the sort of thing I've always wanted to get involved with: it's all and adventure! Can I come with you? Maybe I'll get a tamer of my very own? It'll be great! Come on, can I? Please?"

Candlemon paused, and listened: "I can hear somerthing that way. Maybe we can get out of these woods?"
Kiran frowned [I'll have to tell him if he wants to come along...] "Candlemon... before we start running around, looking for Tamers; I must tell you something..."

He took a deep breath "I am a Vampire Digimon, I... have to kill others to survive... It's like... a thirst."

Kiran stood still, half expecting to get attacked.
((May i join^__^ ??))

Name: Delita Jinmay (D. J.) yoshifuku
Description: A Tomboy girl with downward spiky blonde hair, blue eyes, a lucky cap with Goggles, mellow yellow t-shirt, blue overalls..,sneakers, and backpack full musical gear, digi-deck and D-Power(D-Arc) Digivice

Name: YukiRenamon
Age n?a
Description : A Female Rookie Digimon..that is snow white version of Renamon. with ice blue gloves with matching Tao icons on it

**Sounds of footstep start to ring close towards the area candlemon and Kiran was at....for wandering about comes a girl...jamming to her music.. . not knowing if she's coming or going...she was being...carefree...but..for how long?....for as she approaches...a shadow follows atfter her...**
Candlemon paused. Adventure, vampire... adventure, vampire...

Hmm.

Difficult.

Candlemon frowned. He supposed if this guy went beserk, someone would have to deal with him. And who's going go do that in the Human world?

"I suppose I can go along with you, anyway, hmm? No matter."

Now does the steak need to be wood, or would beef do? Does it need to be seasoned with garlek, or what?
Kiran blinked. Of all the things he expected, that was not one of them "OK. I'll admit I didn't expect that..." He shakes his head "I won't be dangerous... much... for another month at least."

Kiran spots a flash of white in the corner of his eye and spins round to face whaterer it is. His eyes glaze over "...wow...."
"Hmm? What's that?" Candlemo asked absent mindedly, as he peered through the trees. "Blimey," he mumbled, watching the human world on the otherside of the trees. There was a fence, and a bit for walking, and then a long strip with a bunch of fast-moving and angular creatures. "Looks complex. Who tamed those creatures?"

He took in the cityscape, until he couldn't contain himself.

"Come on!" He called, rushing back to Kiran, "That's all sorts of things over there! I want to go and see! Come on!"
Kiran nodded "Why don't we have a better look, eh?" He grins and starts walking but stopps suddenly as he hears music "Huh?" He turns and spots Delita as she comes into sight.
OOC: THE SDP HAS ARRIVED!! This RPG party can now begin.

Name: Shawn "Shadow" Dowley
Description: Male, shoulder length black hair, wears a white t-shirt with gray sleeves and a blue vest, and blue jeans, also wears a dark blue hat all the time. Relaxed and laid back personality, can seem lazy at times but simply doesn't do things without thinking it through first. Carries a white D-3 that he painted small black stripes and a Yin-Yang on.

Name: Slashmon.
Description: A white and black striped cat, slightly taller than a Gatomon and without gloves.

IC:

A boy rested against a large tree, staring at the clouds as they passed by through a thick mesh of hair in his face. A large, larger than normal at least, cat hopped around in the trees. Impatient with the waiting. "Come on!" He whined, "It's getting boring, can't we go do something?"

"Relax Slashmon, not like their's much to do around here." The boy pushed some hair out of his eyes and looked up the tree towards Slashmon, "You need to learn to relax and enjoy the sights." He pulled his hat down over his eyes and leaned back against the tree.

"But Shadow I..." Slashmon paused as his ears began twitching.

"What?" Shadow knew that once Slashmon started complaining he didn't stop for just anything, "You hear something?"

"Voices."

"Anything threatening or is it just random talking?"

"Two voices, seem excited, can't tell much from this distance. Think we should check it out?" Slashmon asked excitedly.

Shadow sighed, he had been have a nice time just relaxing but knew it wouldn't be very relaxing if Slashmon were excited about something, "Guess we don't have a choice. You're gonna go no matter what, and whenever you're alone it usually means trouble for me." Shadow pushed up off the tree, he readjusted his hat and, started walking off.

'ALRIGHT!!" Slashmon jumped from the tree landing effortlessly on his four legs and then stood up on his hind ones, "Let's go then!" He started off after Shadow, easily catching up with him and matching his leisurely pace.[/i]
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad