Join our server on Discord

RPG - anything goes (ABSOLUTLY ANYTING)
"HA!" Slashangemon unfurled his wings disspersing the wave of bats as it crashed into them, "You know if you weren't so evil and I didn't have to kill you, I'd definately ask you out. Too bad, PINION BLADE!!" the small daggers flew from his wings knocking away the remaining bats and heading for Ladydevimon.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiran smiled "Bye-bye Ladydevimon."
Candlemon got off Kiran before he decided to scream with pain. He desperately needed a silk-lined coat.

"Thanks," he said, and threw further globules of wax at the rotating cogs. "Why does every villian use something black? I mean, everyone's going to run from something blacker than the blackest hearts of man or dwarf, but who's going to run from something green? Or sky blue?"
(anyone would stop and laugh at a pink cog... Twisted They won't escape.)

Kiran laughed again "Hell Storm!" and started to chuck fireballs at random cogs.
OOC: they'd have to pause and go, "Wait, is that being of supreme evil throwing something pink at me?'
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ladydevimon: Darkness Wave (Counters and blocks again)...keep trying

Sunoyashamon: Hang on and Stay Strong, Slash~_^....

**the 2 megas mixed..but doing damage to each other...but Sunoyashamon getting the brutal end of the fight...**

BlackWargreymon: You little weakling

**Back with Saberleomon....**
the Wild MegaDigimon sees it coming...as her attack comes his way....he just smirks...as if he had something up his sleeve...as he uses his speed to evade it...

All the while, Black gears are being brough down....devimon himself....starts to increase..production...as he slowly makes his way to the others...the climax...soon begins**
"Oh fuck..." Kiran suddenly grabbed Candlemon and jumped out of the way of Jes's attack, it blew the tree to pieces.

Jes smiled in a sickly-sweet way "Your turn to attack..." She stepped back into a defensive stance with her sword held low "Come get me, kitty!"
"Ow, ow, my poor, abused wax..." Candlemon half-yelled as he was poorly manhandled by a guy who didn't know how to treat a guy with such a conditition as his.

The correct way being grab me by the hands, you numbskull, thought Candlemon. The sooner I get a silk coat, the better...
Kiran shook his head "I'm regretting getting you out the way already..."
Slash held his swords at his side, his wings folding out to their full length, "Let's dance, HEAVEN'S RIPPER!!' He flew forward and began spinning rapidly, his wings and swords slashing wildly around him forming what could only be described as a horizontal tornado of blades.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad