Join our server on Discord

Got season 6? If yes
So, Digimon Savers is a mixed-fruits? Taking all old Digimon into 1 movie. lol

Then season 6 will not be good too...

Well, i am glad there is no more google boy. :o
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
floramon Wrote:So, Digimon Savers is a mixed-fruits? Taking all old Digimon into 1 movie. lol

Blasphemy. The Goggle Boy is required for EVERY Digimon season. otherwise he'd just be another generic lead character. The Goggles ARE Digimon.
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
floramon Wrote:So, Digimon Savers is a mixed-fruits? Taking all old Digimon into 1 movie. lol

Blasphemy. The Goggle Boy is required for EVERY Digimon season. otherwise he'd just be another generic lead character.

Here, here!
i kind of agree there, you can't have digimon without the goggle boy, other wise it looks like pokemon.
The goggle boy was kinda a stable but it really wasn't that big a deal. It usually just showed who was the leader in the group.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And it also gave us a good joke to add in the stories, such as calling him ''Goggle head''.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:The Goggle Boy is required for EVERY Digimon season. otherwise he'd just be another generic lead character. The Goggles ARE Digimon.

I'd like to see a girl/woman wear the goggles in a future season of Digimon,it'd be a refreshing change. Who else wants to see a goggle-girl?
Me.

No goggle also can, as long as she is a leader. Never saw a female leader in any Pokemon and Digimon series.
floramon Wrote:Never saw a female leader in any Pokemon and Digimon series.

In most of these series (Pokemon and Digimon) The guys are such wimps that the girls can boss them around wheither they're the leader or not.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
main character in Digimon Saver is so cocky.