Join our server on Discord

Got season 6? If yes
If got season 6, I hope to see totally brand new Digimon. lol

In season 5, most bad Digimon were from old seasons. I was a little disappointed because I though I could use new Digimon in my lemons. Even leader Agumon also same, except different evolutions and names, and his head gets bigger.

However, I was happy because no more Power Rangers type (season 4). :D

Hmm...why bad Digimon never came in a group? I wish to see a bunch of good Digimon vs a bunch of bad digimon. 8)
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Season 5 didn't even get to half and you are already talking about the sixth? Woah.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I agree, have some paitence. This season hasn't come all the way yet; also, I'm still surprised we got this season.
Personally, I think this newer season's the worst one; generic character designs, cliched plot, and no Goggle Boy. It's basically rehashing Power Rangers SPD. It'll be a miracle if they get renewed for a Sixth at all.
There are about 14 episodes out total as far as I know.

By the way, around how many episodes are there of the different seasons? I've watched all of Frontier (subbed) and it was about 50 episodes(?). I'd like to know mostly how many Tamers have as that's the only season I didn't get to watch fully.
I think Tamers has 52 episodes, but I'm not sure.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I saw a poster in Japan that showed most of the Digimon in the series and it looked like most were from previous seasons mainly 1. I bet that was just marketing so more people would remember the original seasons.
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:Personally, I think this newer season's the worst one; generic character designs, cliched plot, and no Goggle Boy. It's basically rehashing Power Rangers SPD. It'll be a miracle if they get renewed for a Sixth at all.

yeah I agree in some sort of way the plot is cliched hope there's a change in how it developes. Also it doesn't have much of digimon feeling to it , but I think that will change.
Veemon's Followers
Yea, I hope to see more plots and characters development.

Good or bad, at least I still got new lemon ideas. lol

Let me guess, in the end, they used all power to beat an evil digimon. Their digimon MUST return to the digital world so they can seal it.

All seasons (except season 2), digimon MUST go back to the digiworld, don't know why? Can't digimon stay with human on earth (just like pokemon)? :oops:

Power Rangers also same. Last episode ALL zords MUST be destroyed...

Masked Riders too...last episode sure sad ending.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
floramon Wrote:Yea, I hope to see more plots and characters development.

Good or bad, at least I still got new lemon ideas. lol

Let me guess, in the end, they used all power to beat an evil digimon. Their digimon MUST return to the digital world so they can seal it.

All seasons (except season 2), digimon MUST go back to the digiworld, don't know why? Can't digimon stay with human on earth (just like pokemon)? :oops:

Power Rangers also same. Last episode ALL zords MUST be destroyed...

Masked Riders too...last episode sure sad ending.

The only difference being that Masked Rider really, really sucked and was a bastardization of its original source material.