Join our server on Discord

Purpose of life?
So are we talking about life in general or personal(like my life and your life)? The purpose of life depends upon what you believe. This question is pretty much the start of everyone's beliefs.
A simple question, though impossible to answer. The meaning of life is whatever you make of it, if your reason for living is just to have kids then good for you, if it's to destroy all humans then more power to ya.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
UnknownH Wrote:Of course his view is one-sided. A lot of what he says is like that.

[Image: orly-owl.jpg]

I wouldn't call it one-sided, I'd call it the meaning of life for people who are strong enough to fufill it. To I sound like a souless bastard? Yes. But that's the way you have to look at all life; there's really no point. You live, you fuck, you die. I'm focused on having fun in between the 'live' and 'die' parts.
NOTE:

purpose of life is different from a human beings purpose of life and different from your purpose of life

if they ask me what is the purpose of life ?

I'd would say... how should I know.

edit: dunno this post belongs here ^^;
Veemon's Followers
Shadowknight Wrote:A simple question, though impossible to answer. The meaning of life is whatever you make of it, if your reason for living is just to have kids then good for you, if it's to destroy all humans then more power to ya.

Actually, the answer is quite simple...

The answer to Life, the Universe, and everything in between is... get this...

... 42!!!

LOL, yeah, I'm a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fan.
Waru_the_Magnificent Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:A simple question, though impossible to answer. The meaning of life is whatever you make of it, if your reason for living is just to have kids then good for you, if it's to destroy all humans then more power to ya.

Actually, the answer is quite simple...

The answer to Life, the Universe, and everything in between is... get this...

... 42!!!

LOL, yeah, I'm a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fan.

Suddenly it all makes sense.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I believe that everyone has a different view of what their purpose of life is.

Example- I think my purpose is to live one happy carefree day, that's all I ask.

Velmont's overview purpose is to get a good girlfriend and settle in.

...WithOUT breaking up.

I don't know what Raynard's is. He doesn't speak much.

Blue's is to find a perfect partner.

Ryan's is to rebuild a broken friendship.

Stuff.
like all posts...I mean most posts, everyone has thier own life. so the purpose in life is what you make it, just that destiny tends to push us everynow and then. however, if it intends to push us to death, we can push back. we don't have to do what someone or something tells us to do. my purpose in life is to become a great chef, open a buffet here where I live, have a wife, three to four kids to call my own, and become a writer when I turn 55 or so...that is if I live.

like everyone else here, there is two factors that remain the same: wife, kids. another factor however tends to disrupt this: religion, money, and family members.
We can all reproduce. What will you do as a human being? What will you do that will last forever? That is your purpose in life.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
likewise, everything is not destined or what not, just what we decide to do.