Join our server on Discord

The Unpublished Works of Mullen.
Out of all those little pieces, I think I enjoyed your "anonymous" disclaimer the most.

As for the big fic, I wasn't a fan of the instant messenger scenes, too hard to read. The rest of it was fairly enjoyable (I skipped over the parts I found icky).

You did a good job getting down a messy room for Daisuke, his possible jealousies, all that stuff. You did an okay job on Koushiro, though the real key to him is scientific terms. Everybody else was decent. I had some believability issues with parts of it, especially the doorbell.

Well, that's about all I want to say on this one. I'm getting hemorrhoids from my sit-up routine, but it's worth it if I can get those tuned abs. Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'd like to point out that the actual fiction isn't really up: it's just the cruel force of links making me believe it was.

The actual finished story is much better than this draft, and contains scenes with TK, Hikari, Patamon and Gatomon as well.
*shakes fist furiously while glaring* damn you Big T!! *notices everyone staring at him and sweatdrops while smiling nervously* ah err... :oops:

Anyhow for what I read in your draft this looks really good Herr :D

And I'm not saying it because it has my fave couples, I read the full draft and it is really good
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions