Join our server on Discord

The Unpublished Works of Mullen.
I've got two little things sitting in my files that haven't appeared here: one's unfinished, and the other was too short to be posted. It's also downright wacky. I'll begin with the unfinished peice, because it's been there since the 29th of December: I got to where I got to, then I stopped because I couldn't think of how it would work. Maybe one of you would like to end it, or just give me an idea on how it could go that Ken and Daisuke could get changed without incident, or something along those lines. Here it is. I'm quite happy with the disclaimer, but it's untitled.

I Wrote:Herr Mullen sat in his antique desk chair, behind his matching desk, lamp slaying shadows over his type writer. He wobbled a little, and made sure he was sitting comfortably. His many tyres of fat rolled, and the buttons of his waistcoat strained. His eyes, behind his pince de nez, looked down at the paper in the roller.
"There are certain things to note before going on to read this passage. These jokes are my own, and I'd like them to remain that way, except for the ones I may have pinched, which I will deny ever pinching. Secondly, Digimon's rights belong to Toei, and Fox Kids," he coughed, covering his mouth with his clenched hand and throwing himself forward, "Apparently." He squinted back down at the page, which was of good quality typing paper. "Minors aren't allowed to read this sort of thing, as it contains scenes of a mummy and daddy nature, like that night you found daddy lying on top of mummy to keep her warm, although she could have just put some clothes on. Strange are the ways of mummies and daddies."
"You know, I don't think that's appropriate."
"Yes, well it's my story, Jyou, you just live in it and several other characters that aren't mine."
Jyou sighed, and stopped leaning on the drinks cabinet. Herr Mullen peered past Jyou at it, eyes narrowing, at the brandy, which sat on the second shelf of the wood and glass furniture.
"Would you like to get on with it, now?"
"Right, let's write."

Daisuke run up the field. The ball was with him; the goal rose up ahead like dawn. The strings sparkled golden in the sun, the white supports tinted yellow with the reflected autumn dusk rays. They shone at Daisuke, promising hope and glory, whilst Daisuke cursed the obstruction to his view that the electromagnetic spectrum was currently throwing in his direction. His eyes narrowed, to protect themselves, unable to spare any hands.
He did not notice Ken until he'd been tackled, five seconds after which the final whistle blew. "Oh," he said aloud, "I didn't see you there."
Ken just gave him a little smile. "I should hope not, that was my plan and if you did see me then you are a far worse player than I thought. Now, are we going to get up, or are you finding this not entirely unpleasant?"
Daisuke's addled and muddled mind meandered back to its seat of conscious thought, having been thrown off due to a neglected seatbelt and Ken's impact.
Always wear a seatbelt.
The bemused senses returning to Daisuke confirmed that the legs belonging to both himself and Ken were intertwined, and, owing to the shorts that for some reason appear compulsory for every sport except cricket, snooker and snow sports, their bare thighs had flesh to flesh contact. Daisuke did, actually, find it entirely unpleasant. Ken did not. As you can undoubtedly see, this could later on lead to some kind of conflict. Maybe.

Yamato stared over at the two on the pitch. "What is taking them so long? They've been like that for almost a minute and a half now."
"Hmm," murmured Taichi, "I think this one's erotica."
Taichi frowned at himself. "Where the devil did that one come from?" He shook his head, and put his hand on his brow. "I think I should go to bed earlier."
"Agreed," said Yamato, who wasn't really paying attention. "Ah, they're finally moving. Goodness, Daisuke's red! Do you think we should go and help?"
"Yes, he should be exhausted."

Daisuke climbed out from between Ken's legs, and Ken climbed from between Daisuke's. They stood up, Daisuke slowly turning the colour of strawberries, Ken worryingly nonplussed. Daisuke began feeling the waters of nervousness slowly raising in his chest.
"Hey, great game." said Yamato, coming over. "Tired?"
"Yeah," said Daisuke, staring at Ken's back, which was currently facing him as Ken, arms behind his head, streched toward the sun, "I guess I am, kind of."
"Let's go get something to eat, hmm? Ken! We're going to get some noodles! Coming?"
Ken spun 'round. "Of course! Let Daisuke and I get changed, first." Daisuke had by now picked himself off the floor, so Ken was able to grab his arm and steer him toward the changing rooms, bidding Taichi and Yamato a quick "see you in two ticks" farewell.

You can see some of my early stylings coming through. Next, is a recent one that wasn't posted because it was too short.

I Wrote:Fluff
or
Drabble

Herr Mullen listened to the scratchy gramophone which played melodious piano themes at him as he read the selection of what a lot of the other author's were calling "fluff" which Jyou had printed out for him. He looked longingly at his typewriter. Jyou wasn't back yet. He stood up and gazed out of the window. Bright orange and yellow beams fell from the sky over the concrete city. He looked down at the people in the street below, as a new track involving violins and a slow glockenspiel faded up on the gramophone. The city was so beautiful in summer; he could see the park from here. Trees dappled with gold swayed gently in the breeze, the dew-ridden grass mimicked their lovers, waltzing back and forth with each other, the sun as their chandelier. Herr Mullen sighed. When was Jyou getting back? He looked back longingly to the typewriter. The light caressed the paper, like a girlfriend stroked the cheek of a comatose boyfriend. He sighed, and sat down at the desk again.
"It should be noted," he typed, sombre, "That Digimon is the property of Toei and Fox Kids, apparently. This fiction contains scenes of a romantic and sensual nature. The fiction itself is the property of Herr Mullen."
He waited. A second, then two. He realised that it wasn't forthcoming. Jyou was still out. Herr Mullen sighed. "Onto the story, Herr Mullen."

Butterflies. They have such beautiful names, in any language you like; Farfalla, Mariposa, Papillon... Except in German. In German they're Schmetterling. Butterfly. Butterflies floated though the field, bouncing happily on a restful and philosophic breeze, which was caught up with thoughts on the beauty of names in various languages. It caressed the well-kept grass, which fluttered and curtsied like contented citizens before a Queen. Flowers trotted on the spot in front of the golden horse-drawn carriage of the air.
Flowers are to a nose what the brilliant uniform of Her Majesty's cavalry are to eyes. Look at the scents; golden, scarlet, magenta, flying like maypole ribbons torn and gone astray. The smell of regal blue; it's enchanting. Soft, bittersweet; it moves through nostrils like fine silk over fingers; sliding and easy, simple and sensitive. Amongst the butterflies, gold and yellow, softer and less stimulating. On top of the green, well-maintained green with no existing caretakers, juicy and faded in comparison to royal azure.
Have you ever been in love? Have you been so deep into burning, sweet-sour pink scent, which leaves that same taste in your mouth as deodorant, that you begin to smell taste and feel colours? Have you ever sunk so helplessly deep into it that you've felt like you're been touched all over your body, as if someone has covered you in warm Vaseline and massaged you with soft and broad hands? Or... maybe that's just my own fetish daydream. But, I feel helpless. I can't save myself; every time I go to slap these hands away, my digits just slip over them, becoming misinterpret as a caress and an invitation than a sharp complaint that I wish to be alone.
And then, I'm saved; a firm hand in the form of a word makes me feel like I'm not being stupid, like I'm not hopeless, like what I feel is real, when he turns around and he says...
Jyou grinned. "Hey,"

Author's Notes.

Who's perspective is that from?
Very strange descriptions; it was all about smells at first, but then I started thinking about how things tasted and then everything became about chocolate, and as soon as a fellow gets into chocolate all hope is lost. He becomes a wailing, feminine wreck until he gets his hands on some cheap Tesco's own brand which he treats like the rarest and most expensive of drugs, which he must have more of until finally he's arrested by a bobby in a deserted car park on charges of possession and his stash of cocoa is confiscated and put in the evidence locker with all the Cadbury's hot chocolate powder some secretaries down the street had been snorting during work hours, until finally, a chap just breaks down completely and turns to the Good Samaritan's helpline and various newspaper agony aunts before mugging at least four people in a desperate hope that one of them will have carrying at the very least a Toffee Crisp or a Kit Kat, and taking all their money to finance this strange, foreign, comforting and powerful new addiction, resulting in numerous trips to soft-dealers like Asda and Morrisons until a guy just completely gives in and goes for the hardcore Thornton's stuff which he ends up consuming in a public toilet as some guys outside the cubical cruise for each other and, by that point, his life's a mess.
Where was I? Ah, yes; kids; just say no to chocolate.
This story is the result of reading so many things on Taidaied Love and Tarnished Wings. "What Makes You Sparkle" (Taidaied Love) is probably the most outstandingly fantastic positive mood-changer on the planet. I was originally going to try something with Ken, Takeru, and Daisuke, but I waited a while and come up with something completely different. Besides, this is much nicer. I'd rather wait for another day before exposing the flaws in a "KenTakeDai" relationship in Japanese culture; it might work if they were Arabian, or Sioux, but as the culture stands... well.
Anyway, have fun analysing this one. I'd suggest taking more of an approach to poetry than to stories. And, I'd like to point out the significance of the day previous to the date of this story's creation, which is Monday, 16th of June. Check what happened on Sunday, if you want to understand the full significance of a lot of the metaphor and the adjectives.
325 words.
Oh, and Circeus; concider yourself Mullen'd.

That last line was a joke: it's not really a parody.
You had another great opening to the first one. I think this was your best set of lines:
"Minors aren't allowed to read this sort of thing, as it contains scenes of a mummy and daddy nature, like that night you found daddy lying on top of mummy to keep her warm, although she could have just put some clothes on. Strange are the ways of mummies and daddies."

"Always wear a seatbelt." I like the way this was thrown in.

Your writing starts to unravel a bit towards the end. You may have been well served to cut it off where you did.

As for "Fluff," well, your title pretty much says it all. What you said about German butterflies was kind of cute.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:"Always wear a seatbelt." I like the way this was thrown in.

Same here, I was in stitches.

As for their changing, you've got two obvious options, AFAICT eitehr A) they changes almost normally, but a bit uneasily (which is probably what Iwould expectif that happened to me in real life, you know, the force of habit,), or B) Daisuke could just wait until Ken is finished.

June 16... very subtle. But I found it. Fear the power of thesearch engine.

Oh, and what's it about being "Mullen'd"? I'm assuming it's a compliment of some sort?
circeus Wrote:Oh, and what's it about being "Mullen'd"? I'm assuming it's a compliment of some sort?

I often do parody. You do drabbles; when I wrote that I was vaguely thinking of doing you over, but I decided against it.

Some of the lines in that first one are fantastic: that's why I thought it would be horrible to outright delete it.
I was featured in the update a fortnight ago, however no fiction appeared on my page.

Now it has. It's a Veemon, Wormon yaoi with very little actual story. Have fun.
One day, I wear, you'll manage to actually type my handle correctly lol

I liked it, indeed. Wormmon on top was a nice twist, the whole awkwardness at the beginning was truely hilarious. Not too sure about his breathing, though. If tehre is no air that goes through his mouth, then he couldn't speak. And the television scenes were actually things that are more likely to be seen on Japanese television than you'd like to believe.

Oh, and I *loved* Wormmon's cuffs and and collarlin :P
circeus Wrote:One day, I wear, you'll manage to actually type my handle correctly lol

I'm sorry: I keep reading it as "Cercius", pronounced "Sir-Sea-Us". I'll practice, later.
Herr Mullen Wrote:I'm sorry: I keep reading it as "Cercius", pronounced "Sir-Sea-Us". I'll practice, later.

Trey to remember it as a masculinization of the greek enchantress Circee's name. maybe that'll help.
lol. those were good and i thought they should have been posted.
Praise be to Big T, for my latest work has been published, four months after it initially won Author of the Month.

So, I'm posting my first draft, which was what I had Cerceus proof read so that I could make the revisions that lead to the fiction drawing with Nate's entery in the contest.

Have fun reading: this post contains colons.

I Wrote:~goggles *motomiya@ntt.co.jp* has joined channel #Digital_World.
goggles: whose online
goggles: iz
goggles: r u there
goggles: hello
goggles: fine ill sit here and sulk until u talk 2 me
*Iz gives Voice to goggles.
@Iz: Hi.
@Iz: Are you there, or have you gone away?
@Iz: Damn. I've missed you haven't I?
+goggles: nah im here.
+goggles: hello
+goggles: hello?
+goggles: youve gone again havent u
@Iz: Back.
@Iz: Are you here?
@Iz: Hello?
+goggles: yeah im here
@Iz: Got you at last!
+goggles: yeah
*goggles does a happy dance
+goggles: :)
@Iz: lol.
@Iz: 'Sup?
+goggles: nm
+goggles: lying around the flat w/ vee
@Iz: Ah.
+goggles: u?
@Iz: I've been looking into the Digital World. Nothing much happening there either.
@Iz: Did catch a Digiport open in Cape Town, though.
+goggles: cool
+goggles: so ur bored 2
@Iz: Yeah.
~imperial_warrior *motomiya@ntt.co.jp* has joined channel #Digital_World.
imperial_warrior: dai and koushi sitting in a tree...
+goggles: stfu vee
imperial_warrior:...k i s s i n g!
@Iz: lol
+goggles: NOT FUNNY!
@Iz: Why? It's true, right?
imperial_warrior: lol!
*Iz wraps his slender arms around Goggle's neck, and pulls him into a tight loving embrace from the back.
+goggles: @_@
@Iz: lol
*Iz gives Voice to imperial_warrior.
+imperial_warrior: XD
+goggles: Koushiro!
*DaWolfeBRB changes name to DaWolfe.
+goggles: hey yama
*DaWolfe kicks Iz *izumi@ntt.co.jp* from channel #Digital_World.
*DaWolfe kicks imperial_warrior *motomiya@ntt.co.jp* from channel #Digital_World.
~Iz has joined channel #Digital_World.
~imperial_warrior has joined channel #Digital_World.
Iz: lol
*TentoBot gives Admin to Iz.
+goggles: brb
+imperial_warrior: lol
@DaWolfe: OK.
@Iz: 'Kay.
+imperial_warrior: @_@
*imperial_warrior has left channel #Digital_World.
@Iz: lol!
+goggles: back
@DaWolfe: X'D
@DaWolfe: 'Sup?
+goggles: nm
@Iz: Nothing, really.
*angry_goggles *yagami@ntt.co.jp* has joined channel #Digital_World.
angry_goggles: whose using my name?
*Iz kicks goggles *motomiya@ntt.co.jp* from channel #Digital_World.
*angry_goggles changes name to goggles.
*TentoBot gives Admin to goggles.
@goggles: that's better.
~yuukinoodle *motomiya@ntt.co.jp* has joined channel #Digital_World.
yuukinoodle: lol XD
*TentoBot gives Voice to yuukinoodle.
+yuukinoodle: hi goggles
@goggles:hey Dai.
@goggles: 'sup?
+yuukinoodle: nm
@googles: same.
@DaWolfe: How about instead of moaning about it, we go the Digital World and do something?
@goggles: i can go now: Angel_of_Light's just in the kitchen.
@DaWolfe: Takeru's home, too.
@Iz: I can't get there.
+yuukinoodle: you can come 2 mine iz
@Iz: Can I?
+yuukinoodle: yeah
@Iz: Cool, I'll be over in five miuintues.
@Iz: *minutes
+yuukinoodle: lol you do make mistakes!
@DaWolfe: lol.
@DaWolfe: Catch you in the Digital World.
@goggles: me, too.
@Iz: 'Kay, see you.
+yuukinoodle: k cya
*DaWolfe has left channel #Digital_World (Teenaged Wolves sold out for Sunday. Woo!).
@Iz: I'll be over in a second, okay?
*goggles has left channel #Digital_World (koromon gives good oral).
+yuukinoodle: k
+yuukinoodle: @_@
@Iz: I'll make him change that.
@Iz: It's just not appropriate.
+yuukinoodle: mr i put my arms round dai!
@Iz: I'll see in you in a second, 'kay?
*Iz has left channel #Digital_World (Aliens: how could I have been so wrong!).
+yuukinoodle: ?
*imperial_warrior * motomiya@ntt.co.jp* has joined channel #Digital_World.
imperial_warrior: first comes love then comes marriage then comes jun in a babys carriage!
+yuukinoodle: >:(

A city is full of buildings. Some tall, some short, some wide, and some narrow. The buildings are flats and houses, and factories, and shops. They're built in streets. The streets have cars, and buses, and lorries driving along them. The cars, the buses, and the streets, are full of people. In fact, there are a lot of people in a city.
Do you live in a city?
Koushiro, Daisuke, and Veemon live in this city.
Let's see what they're doing.

Koushiro made his way through the streets. They were full of people, and he had to dodge several of the more careless ones on their mobiles. The fact that there were so many people definitely did nothing for the heat: the sun was just beginning to descend after it's peek, and Koushiro was certain the temperature was in excess of forty degrees. It was so hot, he'd taken off his tie. He hurried over the road before the lights could change which would mean that the cars, buses, and lorries would probably make it very difficult to cross, indeed. He took a moment to look up at Daisuke's flat, and sustained shoulder to shoulder contact, pushing him 'round at an awkward angle. He turned 'round and gave the guy in sunglasses on his mobile, who was looking back to glare at him, a steely glare. He pressed onward.

Veemon put down the flute he'd found on the windowsill, and rejoined Daisuke in staring out the window.
He looked up at Daisuke, who was looking over the flower box and down into the streets below, which were very full indeed. Beads of sweat rolled down the side of his head, making the strands of hair that fell by his ears very damp.
"Maybe you should take those goggles off," said Veemon, "You'd be cooler."
"Nah, that's not cool."
"Well, I'm boiling. I'm cold blooded, you know."
"Then you should be fine."
"That's not what I meant! Can I have a drink? Please?"
"Sure," Daisuke got up from his palms under chin, leaning on the windowsill with a faraway look in his eyes position, and went into the kitchen. "We've got orange juice, Tango, sake... you're not having that... And Jun's put some water in here to cool."
From the bathroom, Jun yelled "Keep your hands off my water, Daisuke!"
Daisuke stuck his tongue in her general direction, and poured himself a glass of the water. "I'll have the juice," said Veemon. "Thanks!"
The doorbell rang, like a telephone would ring if it wanted you to answer it, but with a bit more lyrical sound than a telephone, which just drills on a little bell, or plays a synthesized version of drilling on a bell. Or, at least, this doorbell's more lyrical. There are doorbells that just buzz, but these one was lyrical, yes, like a song.
Veemon interrupted a train of thought in Daisuke's head that was headed to "St. Music-Upon-Doorbell". "Aren't you going to get that? I can't reach the latch."
"Oh, yeah, right." Daisuke shook himself from his trance, and opened the door.
There was a man in black on the other side. Short, black hair, black, thin tie, smart, black suit, little, black book. "Are you afraid of death?"
"Excuse me," said Koushiro, as he tried to move past the man. "Hey, Daisuke."
"Hey, Koushiro. We'll go in just a sec, okay? Go sit with Veemon; I'm just going to talk to this guy for a second." Koushiro pushed past the man in black into the flat, as Daisuke began "It's rather hard for me to fear death, as I and my friends have faced to down so often. I remember, when I was still a kid there was this monster attack on the city..."
"Hey, Veemon."
"Hey, Koushiro! 'Sup?"
"Nothing much. You?"
"Nothing much. Just lying around the flat with Dai."
"...And then there was the time when The Kaizer almost killed Gomamon, that was fun..."
Koushiro looked around the flat. The washing basket was adorned with bras and boxers flung carelessly onto its rim, last night's Chinese lay on the table, bound by the fluffy handcuffs of dry stickiness that noodles get after being left out all night, and mumbling "Help me!" through the leather gag of egg-fried odour, and videos and DVDs littered the floor in front of the telly, their cases lying open and empty around them. Koushiro winced at the poor care for data storage. He could see a scratch right along a copy of... what was that? Koushiro got up, and examined the other side. Ah, Bambi.
He put the disc in it's proper box. "So, Veemon. What were you doing on chat? Does Daisuke have a network?"
"Yeah, there's a computer in Jun's room. Listen, after that chat, Daisuke was a little... quiet."
"...And, of course, we can't forget the time when all the insects went mad and started chasing us..."
"Quiet?"
"Yeah, like, staring out the window at the busy streets full of cars, buses, and lorries and stuff."
"Oh."
"...You don't think I've upset him, do you? I don't want Daisuke to be mad at me: I was just joking about the whole tree thing. Jun told me it'd be funny."
"Jun's home?"
"Yeah, she's in the bathroom, shaving her legs."
"...Do I look attractive, to you?"
"No! Why?"
"Not like that!" he lowered his voice and leaned in close to Veemon, "I just don't want to be her next target. I heard she decided Jyou's brother was a "Male Buffy Wannabe"."
"Oh, yeah. Don't worry about it: it's Sora who should be afraid."
"Sora!"
"Yeah, Jun decided all men are pigs and after Sora broke up with both Yamato and Taichi, Jun thought perhaps she's having trouble with her... you know."
"Orientation?"
"I dunno, big words confuse me."
The man at the door really lost his temper, now. "Look, do you want the bloody life insurance or not!?" he yelled at Daisuke.
"Yo, calm down, man. Just give me a leaflet, alright?" the insurance salesman shoved the leaflet into his hands and stormed off muttering something along the lines of time-wasting kids, and how they should all be shot at birth.
"Could be helpful," said Daisuke, "Never know when."
"That's not something to joke about, Daisuke," Koushiro said as the leaflet was discarded on the kitchen counter.
"I guess." He took a sip of his water, which had thousands of tiny beads of condensation dribbling on the glass as it had warmed to room temperature. "Do you want a drink, or shall we go?"
"I'm fine, thanks."
"Great!" Daisuke put down his glass, "The computer's in my room."
"Hold your breath!" shouted Jun from the bathroom.

Daisuke's room was... messy. It had been described to him by Iori, once, and he hadn't quite believed it, but... Goodness. Koushiro should have known better than to expect Iori to exaggerate. He was certain he could see an extinct species of fungus somewhere, if he took the time.
Daisuke booted up the computer, and Koushiro flinched as he ignored the "6 pieces of spywear detected" message that popped up. "You know, you really shouldn't ignore those," said Koushiro, "I can sort it out, if you move out of the way for a second..."
"Sure, that message's been annoying me for a while."
And so that's how Koushiro ended up sitting at a computer screen sorting out more errors and viruses than he could shake a stick at, in a slightly wiffy room and with a guy asking relentless questions over his shoulder.
"What's that do?"
"It's a browser: use this one to surf the Internet."
"What was wrong with my old one?"
"It was a bigger security hole than a Mamothmon in a Very Delicate And Easily Breakable Glass Antiques Worth Millions shop."
"What's that mean?"
As Koushiro was answering these questions, he couldn't help noticing that whenever Daisuke stretched, he'd show off a very nice midriff: what was the world for it, tuned? He had a tuned midriff, as shapely as a grand piano, and as taught as guitar strings, or something. In the background, Veemon was jumping on the bed out of boredom.
Damn, thought Koushiro: Trust me to fall for a guy who's nothing like me. He's brash, he's loud, he... doesn't understand the things I do, and to top it all, he's messy.
Maybe that's why I like him? Maybe, he reminds of the youth I had before I found out I was adopted. Is that it? No, don't be stupid Koushiro: it's because he has a great body.
Damn, damn, damn, Koushiro! Stop thinking like this: it'd never work, you'd just be taking advantage of him for his shapely thighs, his perfect abdominals, and those well done biceps...
"Koushiro?" Daisuke clicked his fingers in front of Koushiro's face, "Koushiro? Wake up, back to the world of my bedroom, now. What's up? You just sorta zoned out, on me there."
"What? Oh, nothing. Shall we go? I daresay they're all waiting on us."
"Yeah, we were meant to be there ages ago!"
"Only twenty minutes. Got your Digivice?"
"Yeah, let's go!"

It is impossible to describe transition between the real and Digital Worlds: but it involves a lot of flying with your arms stretched out, some soft electric guitar, and a nasal guy in the background going "Woah!"

It was awkward. Awkward like an unwanted visitor wondering around your house wearing nothing but your pants. Awkward like a lap dancer at your five year old's birthday party. Awkward as hell.
Patamon and Gatomon were kissing sweetly, like their partners just a few centimetres away. Gabumon and Agumon were glaring at each other, Agumon next to Taichi who was on the right side of Hikari, and Gabumon on the left side of Patamon. Their partners glared at each other, their gazes meeting, turning an arch into a semicircle.
Why did I suggest coming here? Well, I guess I thought Daisuke and Koushiro would be here to break it up. Well, Davis would, anyway. He's a bag of energy.
Why did I agree to coming here? I thought Koushiro and Daisuke would calm things down... well, Koushiro would. He's got the level-headedness to deal with this kind of thing, now.
Hikari and Takeru broke their kiss to breath. Taichi and Yamato watched them expectantly. Come on! Say something! Break this awful silence! They went back to kissing, and Yamato and Taichi went back to glaring at one another.
Agumon searched for something to break his eye contact with that lady stealing wolf-lizard cheat. "Hey, Tai? Have you seen the lake?"
Taichi jumped on the chance. "No, I haven't, can I go see?"
"Sure!" said Agumon, leading him through the trees. "It's just a way over here..."
Yamato let out a sigh of relief. Unfortunately, this meant what he was left with was a front row seat of his little brother's kissing technique. He looked for an excuse, gave up and said "Come on, Gabumon. Let's go find something to do."

"Tentomon!" cried Koushiro, as the electric beetle flew into his arms. "It's been a while: I missed you!"
"Me, too, Koushiro! It's been a while! Hello, Daisuke, hi Veemon. What's up?"
"Nothing much. Where're the others?"
"They're just over there, in the woods."
"Well, then, let's go. We're late enough, as it is," said Koushiro, headed after Tentomon. He began to put his tie back on. It was cooler today in the Digital World.
A forest is full of trees. Some tall, some short, some wide, and some narrow. Under these trees, two couples were having some lovely kissing moments. Daisuke grimaced at TK and Hikari, before hiding emotion behind a grinning mask that failed to cover his eyes, which shone in purple jealousy.
But, alas, signs like these are not at all obvious to a boy like Koushiro: one who lusts, has hope, but only the vaguest clue how people work. He only saw the grimace before the grin. Was that his hope? Did Daisuke find boys and girls kissing disgusting? Koushiro scolded himself: of course not. Daisuke's always liked Hikari, everyone knew that.
However, he'd had the idea. The idea of hope.
Ideas are hard to kill.
"Hey, guys," said Koushiro. Hikari and TK just moaned in response. The newcomers shifted a little. Veemon's lip curled as he glared at Patamon and Tailmon partaking in acts that hamster and cat shouldn't be sharing without him. Daisuke clenched his fist, but continued smiling. "...You're busy. We'll come back later, I guess."
"Come on, Koushiro! There's a spring near here, we can go do something there," Tentomon called as he began to lead the way.
"You coming, Daisuke?"
"Yeah, I'm coming."
Tantomon lead them through the trees. Sunlight filtered through the canopy, highlighting sweat on foreheads caught by the rays. Fallen twigs crunched a little underfoot, cracking a silence that had settled. Each member of the party were wrapped in their own thoughts, unable to talk, or to notice the silence.
God, I'm messed up. Takeru and Hikari... I want them both. I can't believe they're together... without me. We'd always be a trio before: Takeru and Hikari and me, acting goofy. I made them laugh, they both liked me. But then that whole "Ocean of Darkness" thing happened, and slowly I lost her... and him. They just lost interest in me. They stopped liking me: they just went off without me, sometimes, like when they went to attack Ken's base. What's wrong with me? Aren't I funny, anymore? I've gotta get their interest, again, somehow... I've gotta make them jealous. That'll do it.
It was a short journey, and quickly the trees began to change and give way to weeping willows, as the four found themselves at a rocky creek, water flowing down a short waterfall into a calm pool that stretched shortly into the forest. Taichi waved from the boulder he was sitting on where the higher stream began to tumble into the lower waters. "Hey! Koushiro! Dai!"
"Hey, guys!" called Agumon, leaping to his feet, slipping, and falling into the pool. Daisuke laughed, jumping and splashing him as Agumon trust his head out of the surface. "Not funny!" he said, and splashed him back.
"I'll get you for that!" Daisuke laughged, as Veemon joined in the fray, and Tenomon followed saying something about making sure it didn't get too out of hand.
"Hey, Tai." Koushiro climbed up to Taichi's level, hopped over the stream, and onto the crag Taichi was sitting on.
"Hey."
"What's up?"
"I'm just thinking about Sora and stuff."
"Ah. Who's she with, now?"
"Neither of us." Taichi sighed, "I feel awful. Yamato and I can't talk anymore, we just end up glaring at each other."
"Oh." They sat in silence.
"...What're you thinking about?"
"Hmm?"
"You're troubled by something, Koushiro. You're frowning, and looking down in that focused way you do when something's bothering you."
"I'm that obvious?"
"Yeah! Come on, what's up?"
Koushiro shifted, and looked over the pool. The Digimon and Daisuke were making too much noise to hear him, so he lowered his voice, and resolved himself for what he was about to say.
"You can't tell anyone, okay?"
"Sure, cross my heart, Scout's honour."
"No, really: you can't tell anyone, understand?"
Taichi looked alarmed and concerned for his younger friend. "Sure, what's up?"
"...I'm gay, Taichi."
Tai looked alarmed, at first, and then leaned in. "We're by a lake. You don't fancy me, do you?"
"What? No, Tai, I don't!"
"Okay, sorry. Just making sure."
"I like Daisuke."
"What?!"
"Keep it down!" hissed Koushiro. "I like Daisuke, alright? I just... I just can't approach him." Over the in the pool, Daisuke had started to take off his top. Koushiro blushed at the sight, and focused on Taichi's left knee, instead.
"Well, I think you'll be alright. From what Yamato told me after we found the Digiegg of Friendship, Daisuke's bi."
"What? Dai?" Koushiro looked up at Taichi's face. His eyes were as serious, cool and sensitive as they ever were with these matters.
"Yeah! And I think so too: have you seen the way he looks at Takeru, sometimes? He totally swings both ways. It's the same way he looks at my sister."
Koushiro fell silent for a moment. "You think I should tell him?"
"I think he likes Hikari and Takeru, but if you want to..."
Koushiro looked down at the pool again. Daisuke had stripped to his boxers, and laid his clothes out to dry by the side of the pool. There were rainbows shifting all around him, where the water from Agumon and veemon's splashes defracted the light, splitting into so many diffrent colours. Drips ran down his hairless chest, light sparkled on his wet shoulders, and his damp hair hung around his forehead like some exotic vail. He sighed. "I've got to. I can't live with these feelings, but... I can't help but think I'm just going after him for his body."
Taichi looked into the pool. "Yeah, I guess he's an attractive kind of guy, and you are pretty different... just go for it, man. You'll never know if it'll work if you don't try."
"I guess. I'll tell him, now. I've got to talk to him, anyway: Veemon thinks he might be mad at him."
"What? Why?"
"Apparently he was ignoring him, earlier. Staring out the window, just watching the cars, buses and lorries and thinfs."
"That sounds more like an infatuation than anger."
"Yeah," sighed Koushiro, "That's what I figured."
"Don't get down. When was this?"
"After our chat, earlier... oh!"
"What? What?"
"...I put my arms 'round him in that chat."
"What?"
"Veemon was singing that silly "k-i-s-s-i-n-g" rhyme in chat about me and Dai, so I played off it and put my arms 'round him."
"...And you're thinking...?"
"Well, it's hopeful, but... maybe he's infatuated with me, too?"
"Dunno: go find out, go on. Hey! Dai!" Taichi called, standing up.
"What're you doing!?" hissed Koushiro.
"Come talk to Koushiro for a bit, will you? He has to ask you about something!" Taichi lowered his voice, and turned back to Koushiro "Calm down, just take it easy, okay?"
"Easy for you to say, Tai, you're not doing it."
"Hey, at least your best friend doesn't hate you," he said as Daisuke came patting over to the pair, his wet footsteps slapping on the rocks, the footprints evaporating behind him. Koushiro blushed a little at the fact that his white boxers had turned a little transparent in the water, providing a peek into the detail of his flaccid penis.
"Whatcha wanna talk about, Koushiro?" Daisuke asked, sitting down, as Taichi began taking off his blazer and shirt.
"Umm... are you mad at Veemon?"
"What? No, I can't get mad at Veemon. Why, what's he said?" Taichi laid he trousers down, and dived into the pool, giving Veemon a good splash.
"Well, he was saying that you were staring out the window and ignoring him and stuff after our chat. He thought maybe you were mad at him for that whole children's taunt Jun told him to do."
"That's all? Nah, I was just hot. Lemmie just go talk to Veemon and I'll-"
"I think I like you!" Koushiro blurted. Instantly, his face turned red, his head reproached and his arm came up as if to shield him from rejection. Daisuke stared at him, about to get up, his wet hair slowly drying in the sun hanging just over his forehead, his goggles hanging over his neck, the drips cascading down onto his stomach and into his navel. Koushiro bit his lip.
"...What did you say?"
"Daisuke, I... I think I like you."
This was it: this was would make Takeru and Hikari jealous. He'd just been thinking about this, and, bang, here opportunity fell into his lap like a drugged whore! He threw his arms 'round Koushiro and kissed him deeply. Koushiro's eyes widened in shock: he was right! He was right! His little stunt in chat had awakened Daisuke to the possibility that Koushiro liked him! And now he'd... Koushiro stopped thinking, and began feeling as his breathing became more rapid, and his heart started going faster and faster, beating like a snare drum in his ears. He began to kiss Daisuke back, harder, faster, deeper.

~Iz *Izumi@ntt.co.jp* has joined channel #Digital World.
*TentoBot gives Admin to Iz.
@Iz: Hey.
@Iz: Yuukinoodle, you there?
@goggles: i'm here.
@Iz: Hey.
+Angel_Of_Light: Hi Koushiro.
+Cute_Author: Hey, Koushiro.
@Iz: I'll be back in a second, okay?

Iz: Yo.
goggles: a private room? what's up?
Iz: I just want to talk about Daisuke.
goggles: oh? something wrong?
Iz: I'm not sure.
goggles: meaning?
Iz: Well, we've been going out for three days now, and, it's great.
goggles: so what's up?
Iz: Well, where ever we go, Hikari and Takeru always seem to be there.
goggles: oh.
Iz: Yeah, and whenever I turn around, I'm certain I catch Daisuke sending glances their way out of the corner of my eye.
goggles: that's no good.
Iz: What do you think?
goggles: well, he does fancy them.
Iz: Yeah, but does he fancy me?
goggles: i dunno.
goggles: what does Tentomon think?
Iz: Veemon and him haven't started going out, yet.
goggles: yet?
Iz: Due to the bond between us, the Digimon seem to like the partners of our partners. You know?
goggles: like Agumon and Piyomon?
Iz: Yeah.
goggles: do you think Veemon's nervous?
Iz: Possibly. Tentomon hasn't had the chance to speak with him since we got together, though. We haven't been back to the Digital World/
goggles: lol, you do make mistakes
Iz: Yeah, I'm typing fast/
Iz: Damn it.
goggles: lol.
goggles: anyway
Iz: Yeah?
goggles: i don't know. maybe Daisuke likes you, but he's still harbouring some feelings.
Iz: YEah, but everywhere we go?
*goggles shrugs.
goggles: hang on, he's in the channel.

+yuukinoodle: yeah well me and Koushiro are gonna have a romantic meal round mine tonight
+Angel_Of_Light: Good for you.
+Cute_Author: Yeah, great.
@Iz: Hey Dai.
+yuukinoodle: KOUSHI!
*yuukinoodle glomps iz.
@Iz: Yeah, good to see you, too.
*yuukinoodle kisses iz passionately
*The_Doctor's_Away changes his name to The_Doctor.
@The_Doctor: Koushiro's gay?
@Iz: Hey Jyou.
@Iz: Yeah. Sorry for not telling you sooner.
+yuukinoodle: youre not suprised about me
@DaWolfe_brb: everyone knows you like Takeru, it's no secret.
*DaWolfe_brb changes his name to DaWolfe
+yuukinoodle: i do not
+Cute_Author: Don't worry, Dai, it's natural to want a hot piece of this.
+yuukinoodle: eeew!
@Iz: lol, Daisuke only has eyes for me, right Dai?
+yuukinoodle: right
*yuukinoodle snogs Iz

DaWolfe: eyes for you, Takeru and Hikari, more like.
Iz: Hey, Yama.
Iz: Yeah.
DaWolfe: and even then, i've never seen him make eyes like you like he does for Takeru or Hikari.
Iz: Really?
DaWolfe: yeah.
Iz: Well, thanks for your concern, Yamato, but if I wanted your input, I'd ask for it.
DaWolfe: i'm just saying, he could be using you.
Iz: Using me? How?
DaWolfe: he could be tryingto make Hikari and Takeru jelous.
Iz: Jealous.
DaWolfe: thanks.
Iz: Listen, Yama, thanks, but I can take care of myself, alright?
DaWolfe: just looking out for you.

+yuukinoodle: Iz?
@Iz: Sorry, back.
+yuukinoodle: yay!
@The_Doctor: How long's this been going on for?
@Iz: Three days.
@The_Doctor: I've been studying, I haven't been on in a while.
@The_Doctor: Ah.
+Angel_Of_Light: brb
+Cute_Author: Me, too.
@Iz: 'Kay,
+yuukinoodle: good riddence!
+yuukinoodle: lol
*Angel_Of_Light rolls her eyes.

Cute_Author: Hey.
Angel_Of_Light: Hi.
Cute_Author: Can I come 'round tonight?
Angel_Of_Light: Sure. Bring Patamon.
Cute_Author: 'Kay.

And so it was that Cute_Author ended up in Angel_Of_Light's bedroom, lying on her bed, his head in her lap, his Digimon in the bathroom with hers. We'll go into that later.
"So, what do think?"
"Of what?"
"Daisuke and Koushiro."
"I think they make a cute couple," said Hikari, "How about you?"
"It won't last."
Hikari looked shocked, "Why don't you think it'll last? They look cute together!"
"Yeah, but that doesn't ensure a successful coupling." He shifted. "He keeps looking at me in that way."
"Waddaya mean, Takeru?"
"Haven't you noticed? They're always where we are. They go to dates in the same place."
"Well, it's a popular restaurant."
Takeru sat up, and gave Hikari one of those serious looks he got. "Yeah, but I've seen him looking at us. It's like death rays. He makes me very uncomfortable!"
"Woah, there. You're just paranoid."
Takeru stood up. "I'm not paranoid! He's always there!"
"Come on, calm down: sit here." Hikari pulled him back onto her bed. "How does he look at you?"
"Haven't you seen it? He looks at you in the same way. That kind of leer... where he looks like he's trying to tell you "I wanna just lay you down and molest you"."
Hikari stood up, this time, totally shocked. "Takeru! That's a horrible thing to say!"
"Not when it's true! Yama agrees, he's seen him, too. He says he looks at us both in exactly the same way, and all the time I've seen Daisuke and Koushiro together, I've never seen him look that way at Koushiro once."
Hikari sat down. "Are you sure? Has your brother told him this?"
"Yeah, but Koushiro just said "I can look after myself, alright?" and didn't speak to my brother the rest of the time I was on."
Hikari got up and looked at the computer screen. "Actually," she said, scrolling through the chat messages, "He hasn't talked directly to him all chat. He's off, now." she told Takeru, who had risen to look.
"Poor guy: he's gonna be so hurt."
"Don't say that, maybe it'll work."
"It won't."
There was a short silence. "Where're the Digimon?"

Patamon glared at Taichi, who stood at the bathroom door in shocked silence.
"Do you mind? I'm trying to treat my lady right, here!"
Taichi closed the door, and resolved to always knock before entering in future.
Patamon turned back to Tailmon. "Now, where was I?"
"About to bring me to orgasm, as I recall," purred Tailmon seductively.
"Ah, yes, of course..." He pulled out of her, and made his way down to the lips that were difficult to make purr. He opened his mouth, wide, covered her opening over, and pushed his tongue deep into her.
"Ah, you wonderful hamster!"

"I have no idea," said Takeru.
"I bloody do," said Taichi, entering the room, rubbing his poor, abused eyes.

Koushiro, dressed in a bowtie, and a black suit his mother got him in the January sales, rung the doorbell of Daisuke's flat. Of all the many buildings that filled the city, he was nervous to be in this one. Uncertainty clouded his mind. What was Daisuke's intention?
The door opened, and Koushiro gasped. Daisuke stood before him in a pair of black trousers, and a white waistcoat that peered over his buttoned up red velvet jacket.
"Wow," Koushiro gasped. Inside, he could see a solitary candle in the centre of Daisuke's dining table, which was draped with a white cloth, and decorated with white napkins.
"Hey," said Daisuke softly. He kissed Koushiro lightly on the lips, but both kept their eyes half open. Daisuke led Koushiro in by the hand, and seated him in a proper gentleman fashion. When Koushiro tells everyone about this romantic evening, thought Daisuke, Takeru and Hikari are going to be so jealous it'll... it'll... something good will happen for me!
The beginning of the meal was spend in silence: neither had anything to talk about. They just smiled awkwardly at each other across the table, until Daisuke brought out the lobster, which he insisted on feeding Koushiro with himself. "Come on: I didn't get all dressed up and get all this food just to let it be wasted in an unromantic way!" he'd said.

The meal had finished. Empty bowls of rice (Daisuke had third helpings, and managed to persuade Koushiro to have at least two helpings of every dish he'd made), udon, tempura, karaage, and plates devoid of kare pan littered the table. Koushiro nursed his incredibly full stomach. "How do you manage to stay so trim when you eat like that?"
"Lot's of football with Taichi and Ken. You have to be trim if you want to play those two!"
Koushiro sighed contentedly and patted his stomach. "Did you know," he said casually, "That tempura isn't actually Japanese?"
"What?" asked Daisuke, "Of course it's Japanese! It's totally washoku!"
"Ah, most people think it is, but in actuality, we got it from Portugal in the sixteenth century."
"I didn't know that!"
"Ah, it's true."
"Wow." Daisuke stretched, and yawned. "I had no idea."
"Well, I'm stuffed."
"Shall we go to bed?"
Koushiro's heart froze for a brief moment. "Um... where?"
"Well, how about you share my bed?"
There are a very many people who, when common sense, doubt, and lust come together on the battlefield, will let common sense win. And, indeed, in Koushiro's case, it would be true that common sense and reasonable action trumps all. Usually. Unfortunately, fascination, lust and curiosity had join forces. If alcohol had been there, he'd have had the entire collection of The Four Horsemen Of One Night Stands. He looked to his left at his empty sake bowl. Ah, right.
In such circumstances, many people would have gone to bed with Daisuke. Koushiro did.
Koushiro pushed Daisuke past the door to the bedroom, kissing each other furiously: Koushiro undid the buttons of the red jacket, breaking the kiss for a moment. "Where did you get this suit?"
"I got it for a school production: I'm actually on the inside of the cover of the CD they released of it."
"Fantastic," Koushiro growled, pushing back into the furor of the kiss, unbuttoning the waistcoat. Daisuke undid Koushiro's buttons. "Careful: it's rented." Daisuke grinned though the tango of tongues: their breathing was heavy, their cocks were erect, and they could feel each other's warm huffs of air on each other's cheeks. Koushiro gasped as Daisuke groped his backside. He felt his warm, wide hands slip down the seat of his trousers, under the elastic that held his boxers up, and stroke, mound and fondle the two firm muscles under his clothing. Koushiro grinned, tasting the sake on both his and Daisuke's breath. His hands reached up, unbuttoning Daisuke's shirt, and opening it so his could caress and stroke his chest as he was roughly handled under his pants.
Daisuke slipped his hands 'round the front, stroking the two firm lumps where Koushiro's pelvis moulded his hips as he went: he tender touching drove Koushiro hands to move 'round Daisuke's back, and start tracing patterns between his shoulder blades. Then Koushiro felt his bollocks being cupped by hot and long digits. "Cough," Daisuke joked. Koushiro, amongst his gasps, grinned, pushing back into the kiss as his hands moved back down and around, fiddling with Daisuke's fly: he grasped the small stump of metal, feeling the large lump that was Daisuke's large cock.
"Big fellow, aren't you," Koushiro hissed through the rough snog. Daisuke grinned as his trousers were slowly opened. Koushiro slipped one hand inside, cupping what he imagined was around eighteen centimetres: his other hand moved back up, to completely unfasten the cotton tubes that adorned firm, muscular legs: shaped calves, a chiseled backside: if Daisuke were a statue, then the craftsman that made him would be Michelangelo, but with a greater expectation in the way of length and muscle. The trousers fell around Daisuke's ankles, as Daisuke reluctantly took his hand off a fine steak of meat with accompanying vegetables, to eagerly take his hand out of Koushiro's trousers and undo his flies: he undid the button with ease, despite using one hand whilst the other dragged down the prison guard depriving his from entering his Bastille, which contained a lot more than seven men (one of whom who thought he was Julius Cesar) and a couple of barrels of gunpowder: his Bastille contained Koushiro, and his splendid array of biological weaponry.
The kiss was only broken when Koushiro pulled back to look Daisuke in the eye. What Daisuke saw in Koushiro was an echoed lust, mounted on his horse of hormones. Koushiro slowly lowered himself: he licked Daisuke's nipples, generating gasps as Daisuke grabbed the back of Koushiro's head, running his fingers through his red hair. Daisuke's nipples erected under Koushiro's tongue, and occasionally teeth. The Chosen of Knowledge headed further down, curiosity driving him to taste the entire trail leading down to Daisuke's navel, with butterfly kisses. Butterfly was right: soft, tender, gentle. He felt Daisuke's warm, strong and tight muscles under his tongue: the grooves of his abs, where they pronounced themselves. He reached the navel: he kissed and licked around it, as both boys panted, hard. Koushiro's hands fluttered from Daisuke's shoulders, feeling their way down muscular arms, squeezing his biceps when he met them. His hands moved onto his stomach, level with his head, and stroked the Daisuke's sides, gently, softly, feeling them firm and fine. His hands went lower, his thumbs catching into the knicker elastic, and pulling them slowly down, as he pushed Daisuke onto the bed, into a sitting position.
Koushiro's head found itself level with a monolith. His estimations were correct, certainly. The boys breathed deeply.
"...Do you want to go on," asked Daisuke, feeling Koushiro's warm, damp breath against his penis created powerful stirs in his senses.
"...Yes..." breathed Koushiro, leaning over, and smelling the musky sent of Daisuke's bare, and hard endowment. "You're going to be huge when you're older, you know."
Daisuke grinned, as Koushiro lowered his head, and opened his mouth. His tongue reached the head before his lips, and he licked it before kissing it, and then taking as much as he could in on cheek, moving it over his tongue as Daisuke's breathing increased. Daisuke could feel his head racing, the bottom of his stomach had disappeared, dissolved, vanished, and his cock throbbed as he began to pant again, gulping down airs as fast as he could, he hands driving Koushiro's head into his crotch. Koushiro's stomach was also strangely absent (rather inconvenient considering he'd just eaten quite a meal), and he could feel every movement of the internals of his chest. He sucked hard on Daisuke's Goliath of a Richard. Daisuke grunted as he ran his tongue along the underside, closed his lips as tights as he could a moved slowly up it and the forced himself back down. Daisuke's hands followed the motions of Koushiro's bobbings. Then, Daisuke groaned "Koushiro! Koushiro I'm... I'm..." He couldn't finish his sentence, as Koushiro pulled off, and Daisuke sent ejaculatory fluids all over his face, and even into his hair. Daisuke's stretched back on his hands, his back and neck arching as he let out a soft, low moan. He shivered when Koushiro licked the semen tentatively from the end of his snake. He rubbed his hands over Koushiro's head, and came in contact with some of his own, warm, wet cum. "Koushiro... you're fantastic..." he breathed.
"It's not quite over, yet..." Koushiro pushed Daisuke back onto the bed completely, and stood up. He pulls off his shoes, got rid of his trousers, and finally, liberated the Bastille. His arrogant and brash length stood over Daisuke, casting a lengthy shadow from the light outside the window. He climbed onto Daisuke, sitting over his chest, his genitals directly over his face.
Daisuke licked Koushiro's bollocks, which were salty with sweat thanks to the oppressive heat of the night. He toyed with a testicle between his teeth, lapping and pushing it with his tongue. Koushiro yelped in pain when he pushed it against his teeth too hand, and grimaced with pain. Daisuke let both balls slip into his mouth, and began a juggling act with his tongue, running over the smooth and baggy scrotum. His tongue left his mouth, cupping Koushiro's tender satchel as it reached for that bump between the separation and split of your backside and your dangling bits. He licked it, pushed up, and followed it's path up, through the testicles, parting the pair to either side of his tongue, and then over the underside of Koushiro's cock. Koushiro gave a throaty moan, building up by his Adam's apple and escaping past his teeth. Daisuke raised his arms, and stroked Koushiro's sides, bringing his hands slowly down to his hips, and then moving them back up again to his chest. He cupped Koushiro's nipples, as his tongue dragged his penis downward into his mouth, catching his head on the roof of his mouth and stroking the shaft with his upper foremost teeth. His hands stroked Koushiro's chest, moved back and played about his shoulder blades.
"Stop..."
"Hmm?"
"I want..." moaned Koushiro, "To change position..."
He climbed off Daisuke, and lay beside him. Daisuke flipped himself up, and lay sidelong to Koushiro, so his head met his crotch. He pecked the end of Koushiro's cock, ran his tongue over it, and then took all over in, straight to the back of his throat. He sucked, his tongue swan over the flesh, over the top of it, underneath it, to the base of it: nowhere was off limits to Daisuke. Koushiro laid his hands on Daisuke's head. "Harder, Dai..." He began to increase the pressure, and move up and down. His head dragged up to the top, and then, like some fantastical fairground ride, thrust down again, and then draw up, emitting a low moan which extracted a deep groan from Koushiro. He kissed the head, and went back down to the base, and with one final tug of pressure, Koushiro went rigid as his totem spasmed inside Daisuke's mouth, ejaculating into the back of his throat, as Daisuke swallowed. Daisuke and Koushiro, panting and sweating in the hot night air, spread themselves across the bed, lying next to each other, pulling each other into a deep embrace.

"...Ri..."
It was a low, and quiet moan that first woke Koushiro.
"...Eru..."
He frowned as he looked down on his boyfriend of three days.
"...Hikari... Takeru...."
He cuddled Daisuke close, and rolled him off him, so as to not wake him up. He stood as his heart broke, and gathered his clothes as he wept. He changed back into his fitting black suit, stood at the door, and looked down on Daisuke, as tears ran down his cheeks. He didn't say anything. There was nothing he to say. He just left, colder, lonelier, and missing two very important things as he left.
His heart,
And his virginity.

And, also, the two disclaimers I never used for it.

I Wrote:Herr Mullen rumbled in his chair. "Jyou!" he said, "I'm going to enter the Author of the Month contest."
"Oh, Herr Mullen?"
"Yes, and a nice young lady has asked very nicely if I could do a Daisuke Koushiro lemon."
"Does she know what she's let herself in for?"
"I'm sure I don't know what you mean. Pass me the paper, Jyou. I'm going to write the disclaimer."
"Very well, Herr Mullen."
"Digimon is property of Toei and Fox Kids, apparently." Herr Mullen frowned. "And if any minors are reading this, they should be sent to bed with no supper and a smacked bottom! The contains scenes unsuitable for anyone under the age of eighteen by English law. Local rules apply, of course. By unsuitable stuff, I mean under aged sex, which is a naughty word, don't you ever let me hear you repeating it, and also scenes of Digimon getting it on, as well, as the younger, hipper chaps say. And there's kissing with boys and girls, which spreads lurgies, as well. The story itself is property of Herr Mullen. Onto the story!"

Of course, the Author of the Month is supposed to be annonomous. Thus, I couldn't reveal my identity to the judges, so I had to use a disclaimer that cleverly concealed my identity.

I Wrote:"Why are were wearing these masks?"
"The Author Of The Month contest is supposed to be anonymous!" said the round, tweed-covered gentleman in the V mask. "So we can't very well do the disclaimer as ourselves, can we?"
"Well, then, why not leave out the disclaimer all together?" asked the blue-haired chap in the surgical mask. "The very style in which you do the disclaimer immediately reveals our identity!"
"No, it doesn't."
"We're in the office! Don't you think everyone's going to notice that we're in the same place as we always are?"
Fat V shook his head. "Not at all. Pass me the paper, Jy- Doctor."
"I think everyone's going to notice you're using a typewriter. No-one else does that."
"Shut up." Fat V took the paper Doctor handed him.
"We're wearing our normal costumes as well, that's a bit of a give away."
Fat V threaded the paper into the classical steel type writer. "It should be noted," he began, "That I do not own Digimon. Digimon is property of Toei, and Fox Kids, apparently. This story was a request by Zakuyoe, who shall remain anonymous, so you can all blame her, whomever she may be. Contains scenes of a sexual nature, which may not be veiwed by any underaged youth who might happen to stumble onto this, perhaps through a completely accidental search of "Digimon porn lemon yaoi" . "Underaged Youth" means anyone under the legal age to veiw this sort of material under local law."
"Onto the story?"
"Yes. Let's begin. I hope you're sitting comfortably..."

Now, I know I haven't written anything for a while. I have been trying, and this is what I've come up with so far. First, my notes. I'm afraid two of these little plot ideas are in fact musical parodies.

I Wrote:Hikari-Yamato.

Yamato- Band's a failure. Impossible to get gigs, swindled by their agent out of 100,000 yen given to Yamato by his father, who was in a rock band at his age, and was empathetic to his cause. The band's failure has Yamato sweep into a sort of despare over his future, unsure of what career he wants to go into. Hates the American burger bar he's working at to repay his father, who's insisting it isn't nessesary.

Hikari: Terribly worried about Yamato. Trying desperately to open his eyes to the possibilities out there, but completely unsure herself. Asks Jyou, or Taichi for help. Eventually, Yamato's dad shows him there's more to life than a career.

Takeru: Deeply hurt about his brother dating the girl he fancied. Refusing to talk to him.

Daisuke: Formed a band to impress Hikari: contains just him and Ken. Hikari just thinks it's insencitive and mean.

Taichi: Perfectly happy about his best friend and his sister going out, but when Yamato sinks into depression and begins to effect Hikari, he gets rather mad. Maybe a punch is in order?

Ken: Pressganged into Daisuke's band. (Ultimate irony for an alternate ending: gets Hikari. Maybe we'll give him Jun, or Miyako instead?) Could serve as Hikari's shoulder to lean on.

NO SUITS.

The Ironic Story.

Comedy is only funny if we see Daisuke's reaction. Hikari has to switch sides near the end. Both would be hesitant. Takeru would drive himself mental. Yamato'd get over it, so would Taichi.

Further notes:

Diasuke snaps at Miyako quite a lot. He even tells her she isn't perfect like Hikari. That's really, really mean. I think Miyako could quite like Daisuke.

NEW STORY.

My Fair Lady: Daisuke needs to study for exams, enlists Ken's help. Ken says he's too busy, but Takeru bets he can't do it. Ken teaches Daisuke with the most rigorous and strict programme he can. Miyako can be Daisuke's love interest.

NEW STORY:

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang: Who's Van Dyke? Taichi, Jyou, or Koushiro? Who's mad granddad? Koushiro? Who's Scrumptous? Mimi or Sora? Cast Miyako as Evil Baroness? Who's The Child Catcher? Mummymon and Arukenimon, of course! Ken as Evil Baron? Iori as Underground Children Leader?

Finally, the work I didn't complete. Initially, it was mean to be my Hallowe'en fiction for this year, but I didn't finish it. It was supposed to lead to and re-write the events in my first lemon, but it didn't quite get there.

I Wrote:Jyou held up the toast. "To Herr Mullen: one of the most interesting authors on the DaD!"
"Jyou, you're making me blush!" Mullen grinned as he downed his third glass of red. "You know, I should probably do something special for my first year on the DaD. What do yout think?"
"Go ahead. It's your story."
"Fantastic! Paper! Thank you: down to business." He poured a third glass of red, and squinted as he looked for that elusive first key. "Thank you for reading my stories..." he mumbled as he slowly pressed each key, "...I very much appreciate it. The following story contains sex scenes. Digimon is property of Toei and Fox Kids, apparently. Onto the story..."
"Indeed. Onto the story, Herr Mullen."

The night was hot. Stagnant air hovered above the bed like a dragonfly, dead by dawn. Sweat and steam on the window glistened in the streetlight as the rain pitter-patted on the pavement below, as, unobserved, the entire building swayed unnoticeably in the high winds. The rain salvoed against the windows as well, drumming, drumming down the glass. Trees bent and curled outside, bending over backwards. Earlier in the evening, one of them had been flung into a billboard.
And still there was this pressing need for release. It pressed and held against the pajama fabric. As much as he wanted to lay back and snooze in the high storms, he could not. The heat, the sound and the want to feel the splatter against his belly kept him in a sustained state of frustration and awareness. He really shouldn't. It wouldn't be right. Once a day was enough, surely. His adventuring hand camped under the tent, clasping the torch close in the storm. It was hot and stuffy. However hot, however exhausted, he couldn't resist taking a firm hold, beginning fast, pounding, screwing up his eyes as sweat stung in his eyes. He imagined whoever he could: Ken, Jyou, Koushiro; however he settled on one person as he paused, eyes clenched, gulping down air. He began again. Slower. He started to work up, then pulled back down. He gasped as he began to quicken again. He didn't care how sticky and tired he was, how much his arm ached. He just wanted to get off so he could sleep. Once again he had to pause to catch his sharp and spattering breath. Okay. Just think of his backside. He breathed again the warm syrup of determination, and he went slowly. His pajamas were drenched in sweat. It was almost as wet under his blanket as it was outside. He was flushed and boiled in his bed as he tended to his burns. He winced as his sweaty palm stung the worn-away skin. He'd best not do this again in a while. He continued, none the less. Slow, tired rubbing. He lolled his head back over the top of his pillow, touching the headboard. He frowned, natural lines squirreling his brow. He reached down with his other hand, and pulled down his bottoms, sitting directly onto his bedclothes. The sweat would condense there, he knew, but didn't care. He renewed his attempts to fox his pleasure from the beak above the breast as he pounded himself when his hips rose to meet him and his eyes snapped open looking down at his own hips and he finally with a toss of the head attained his destiny. Taichi, he thought, as the rain lullabyed him to sleep.

A month or two after the weather decided the typhoons were done with for the moment, however had resolved to itself that it simply must do it again some time, Taichi recieved an invitation.
"What's Hallowe'en?"
"Hallowe'en's an American thing! It's where you get sweets and dress up and stuff!"
"Daisuke, I don't know... I might be working. There's that new film coming out with the dinosaurs and whistles and stuff... it's gonna be pretty big. Mr. Yamashiro might want to open some of the other screens as well. I could be stuck on the projector."
"Oh, please? I even imported stuff from Europe!"
"I thought it was an American thing?"
"Veemon hates American chocolate. He made me get some sweets from England."
"Heh, figures. Mimi sent me some Hershie's once. Tasted like dirt, I had to wash my mouth out with pockey afterwards. I think she was mad I got her a hatpin she hated for her birthday two years ago."
"So you'll be there?"
"I'll try. I can't makle any promices, though, Dai."

Sorry about the heavy amount of text, but I write a lot. Hope you had fun.