Join our server on Discord

Hmmmm... Help with Ideas?
XD Isn't sex normally a private thing anyway? I mean- you won't just go up to someone and tell them about your sex life, or ask who they've been mucking around with lately!

Oh, perhaps you can make agents who are like a "Border Patrol", as in, they make sure illegal aliens don't enter the Nexus? -As another occupation? :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
There are agents that control the traffic(the Nexus Cops), but the problem is not people getting in, is people getting out. If you are not careful the next thing you know is that you end in a strange world as a sex slave... or dinner.

Thats why people that live in the big cities of Nexus world need the cash, or just have nowhere else to go, big bucks but also big risks.
So, since, Psycho seems hellbent on being some kind of law enforcement, how does the following sound?

Characters will play employees in various departments of the main entrance/exit of the Nexus world. They will deal with things such as customs, baggage, and managing the safe departure of inhabitants.

How's that?
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
No answer?!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
You need to learn to wait, and yes it sounds good