Join our server on Discord

Hmmmm... Help with Ideas?
Well, all. I'm interested in creating a good, long living RPG. Is a feat I have yet to conquer And it should be fun. But alas, I have no ideas.

I want the RP to have some traits, which I will list.

- Should be yiffy. Maybe just yiff or centered around something else, with yiff involved.
-Should be long living. It needs to be a good idea, something people will like to post in.
-Original characters ONLY! Humans, furries, demons, angels, etc are all acceptable. Digimon are acceptable, but as a species only! No tie ins to the series (no crests, digivices, tamers, etc.).

Besides that, I just need you all to help me come up with an Idea! Post any ideas here and we can come up with something, I'm sure! Once an Idea for a situation is finalized, I'll write the beginning and get this thing started!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Hear me out here- deep fried cigarettes! I'm sure it'll sell well with the kids!

Oh, you weren't looking for those kinda ideas. X3

How about... we are all a part of super secret government-funded anti-terrorist group who all live together (Ala "Road Rovers") in three different areas around the globe (members are swapped once a month):

Inferno: HQ located and hidden in the biggest desert in the world.

Cocytus: HQ located and hidden in the frozen mountains of the arctics.

Abyss: HQ located in the deepest, darkest depths of the ocean.

Missions don't happen every day, or even every week, but when given a mission, they're always big ones that may decide the fate of the world as we know it! But of course, when they're not doing anything, there's always something to do, like work out in the HQ's gym, visit other agents' rooms, go swimming, train in the simulation chamber (Ala "Danger Room" of the X-Men series!), watch TV, or, you know, just yiff and fool around with friends.

Also, what kinda Yiff? :3 Yaoi/Yuri involved? Bestiality? Bondage? Watersports? Bloodplay?

Just chucking my idea balls at you and seeing what hits! ^ ^
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well, I had this idea for years, its called "Nexus world" a world that is nexus to all realities and where creatures that feel like they font fit anywhere end falling. That world is very tolerant with any species, as long as they don't break the law. And as long as you keep your sexual affairs private they aren't anyone else concern, everyone there has the same rights, because what really matters if how much money and power you have. Everyone is accepted for what it is, but no one likes freeloaders or people with superiority complex. The government sticks its nose everywhere but not to invade people private life, but to make sure it remains private, as long as no laws are broken.
*dodges most of Psycho's Idea balls, especially the bloodplay one*

Well, Black's idea is a little bit too broad and I think Psycho's Idea would be great, if it weren't for him reminding me that it was slightly similar to Road Rovers... I guess I could push that out of my mind and say that it should be added to the idea list. Black, do you have anything more developed for your idea besides the world?

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yes, most of the characters, as long is a small group, could work in the same place, or if there are too many they could at least work in the same city.

Ex city: the giant city of trade, most of the important trade focus there, since is close to the biggest Nexus portal. Also most new comers arrive there, as its a big city with opportunities for everyone, or so they say. I prefer if we avoid the whole overused furries in space plot, and just focus in regular people, trying to make a living and that. but it would have sex of course, people in that world are just a lot more open about it, they just keep it private. Also in such a big city, where is so easy to just run away to any world, is dangerous to go out alone at night.

The Aeolos company: This company focuses on trade with other worlds, it deals with most of the harsh stuff about trading with other cultures, for a small fee, usually from 3% to 5%, but is not rare for them to ask more is the risk is too high. The characters could just deal with the desk, computer job of the company.
I think the similar occupation idea is great. If we put every player in the same office building or other place of business, relations should occur nicely. Also, Your Nexus world Idea is an excellent plot device to put multiple species, (angels, demons, furries, humans, digimon) and people from different walks of life in close contact with each other.

How about an idea centering around the secret lives of were-creatures? Taking place in what most people would consider a typical city, only unknown to most inhabitants it's also got the highest populations of weres in the world. Their may or may not be some kind of place where they can get together occasionally to hang out as weres or maybe it's just coincidence and no weres know any of the others unless they discover by accident or something. And of course with the weres comes the horny yiffings.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well Maahes, got any more questions about Nexus world?
No I think I understand it. But I might need some ideas on an occupation that most characters would share... It should make sense too.

Actually, i have one question. Why is sex a private thing in the Nexus world?

Its private because since there are a lot of different species with different cultures, it would be very easy to offend other creatures with your sexual behavior. Its a rule to avoid conflict, to make easy interact in an environment where not everyone share a common native language, culture and or species. Is okay to ask someone out, but is not okay to show sex in public because that creates conflict.

Occupation most characters would share: They could work in the same office, mostly doing paper work. Think in "The Office" Tv show, only it wont be as funny...