Join our server on Discord

3000....nothing special.....LonelyGabu
I tried your empathy quiz:

You answered 2 items out of 10 Yes.

Your score is 20%. Sensitivity is not your strong suit.

IN YOUR FACE EMOTIONS!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I firmly and absolutely believe your honesty in this matter.
zephyr Wrote:

Quote:Hmm...what a coincidence, eh? So all three of us are empaths and teased people to boot. It would be interesting to make some investigation about it. And Lonely Gabu, I didn't know it before, I found it by chance while looking for another thing. I think it made me understand my own nature a bit. Instead of listening to people who said I'm an oversensitive, exaggerated jerk, thinking of oneself as an empath sounds a world cooler.

Um zephyr, all I could say those people are fools for saying that to you. Even though I dont know you that well, I stand by the fact I know your beautiful and intelligent on the inside. You have a different way of saying things, so Screw Em'!!! If they dont like you, buzz off and find someone to make fun of you insignificant life vessels!!! How dare they not know who you are and make such swift judgements. (warning this is not an attempt to pick you up.) You are what you are, intelligent, sophisticated, down to earth, very wise, understanding, kind and empathetic, beautiful women; I care that they dont look at themselves and paint half those words on there soul. I wish people dont give such cruel vendictive words to those that dont deserve it......We dont....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hoorjay, 3,000 posts!
Congratulations Lonely-G, I am sorry for posting so late- things were... hard to cope with.
Thanks guys, I miss you bigbrother..... I hope I ll get out of this funk and see someone but I'll never know....Thanks for everything guys...:( -_- :(
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hey gabu, since you're over 3K posts are you finished with this topic?
*smiles* I know this is late (probably WAY late), but congrats on the 3K, Lonely-G!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:zephyr Wrote:

Quote:Hmm...what a coincidence, eh? So all three of us are empaths and teased people to boot. It would be interesting to make some investigation about it. And Lonely Gabu, I didn't know it before, I found it by chance while looking for another thing. I think it made me understand my own nature a bit. Instead of listening to people who said I'm an oversensitive, exaggerated jerk, thinking of oneself as an empath sounds a world cooler.

Um zephyr, all I could say those people are fools for saying that to you. Even though I dont know you that well, I stand by the fact I know your beautiful and intelligent on the inside. You have a different way of saying things, so Screw Em'!!! If they dont like you, buzz off and find someone to make fun of you insignificant life vessels!!! How dare they not know who you are and make such swift judgements. (warning this is not an attempt to pick you up.) You are what you are, intelligent, sophisticated, down to earth, very wise, understanding, kind and empathetic, beautiful women; I care that they dont look at themselves and paint half those words on there soul. I wish people dont give such cruel vendictive words to those that dont deserve it......We dont....

Thank you for your usual praise, but it is true. All through my life I have heard such things-- "It is not that high" "It is not that hot" "It can-t hurt that much" "Why are you making such a fuss about it, it is no big deal" and phrases like that. I grew surrounded by people that wanted to act tough doing stupid stuff, like lifting heavy weights that would affect their backbones greatly, or making useless stuff like somersaults (sth I could never do). However, when I had to defend Liu, my late doggy, and my mother from a dog that attacked them, after a second of astonishment I rushed outside to it. I couldn-t do much since my mother shoved him into my arms, but if necessary, I would have fight it with my bare hands. Now, a certain somebody who talks big didn-t defend me when I was a kid from a loon that hit me in a bus. It-s true, I am sensitive, which doesn-t equal cowardice. But I hate this kind of culture where the one who acts as if nothing affected him is the cool one.
Or do you see many empath types as MCs? I-d say most are precisely the opposite.
No offense......Unknown.... can we leave this open for Gunter, Blue, Red and my other family in Romania please....-_-

Zephyr you are an empath, its just that the rest of the world sometimes forget that feelings do matter.......

please Unknown..... :cry:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds