Join our server on Discord

3000....nothing special.....LonelyGabu
[Image: P6230030.jpg]

well this is me and my gabumon, and well since no one had even seen the fact or mentioned anything yet, I would like to take the inititative and give myself some praise and a pat on the back for reaching 3000 posts. No big speech, I ll save that for post 5000....

Its been really hard as of recently for me..... So many things have happened to me.... Too many....I thought it would be nice to just write about it here and happy posting to you guys......

[Image: P6230029.jpg]
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well congrats on reaching 3000, and sorry about the hard times falling on you.
thanks......

EDIT: this is because I have been recently well jumped (they attempted to) three nights ago.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I didn't think it'd even be possible but you've got even more horrible stub than I do. :shock:

Eh, nevertheless I wish you bestest of all and congrats on reaching more posts than you previously had.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Congratulations on 3000 posts. You're the not first person to get to 3000 posts, but you're the first person to get to 3000 posts who's actually put quite a bit of thought into a majority of his posts, and so, here's double congratulations. I wish I had something better to offer.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Mister Big T wrote:
Quote:I didn't think it'd even be possible but you've got even more horrible stub than I do. Shocked

Eh, nevertheless I wish you bestest of all and congrats on reaching more posts than you previously had.

Well living in this neighborhood, that stuff happens on a regular basis. Even though you don't know me that well thanks for the congrads and I hope to get to know yah better as well with time.....

Wisemon wrote:

Quote:Congratulations on 3000 posts. You're the not first person to get to 3000 posts, but you're the first person to get to 3000 posts who's actually put quite a bit of thought into a majority of his posts, and so, here's double congratulations. I wish I had something better to offer.

Wisemon, you have offered mesomething, your friendship and your kind words. It means a lot coming from you to see that you have noticied. Thank You Wisemon....thank you.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Congrats on the 3k, Here's to many more.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ah, yes, good job of 3000 with many more no doubt to come.
Cool, good job Lonely.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Excellent job LG on the 3k, here's to another 3000! Congrats!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions