Join our server on Discord

3000....nothing special.....LonelyGabu
Quote:To those that do and don't, time will ebb and fall, to those that persevere, time will writhe and die.....
(one of my old poetry lines)

Well, you accomplished to make me smirk Zephyr, if you want to talk to me about anything or want to know whats going on in my life, your more then welcomed to PM me or email me....if its not asking too much....

As for Da Wolfe:

my brother's favorite quote:

Quote:"Stupidity hurts my head...."

They will never seem to realize that their actions of self gratification through the plights and pains of others just to boost there own ego and feel better about themselves will never cease. Wherever there was a nerd, there will be a bully, wherever a hero a villian, and so forth. My life has been hazarded by those that have been criminal in there intent to destroy my very life essence. Apparently I am that easy to "Fuck with" and I become this huge target that could be seen eons away. It makes me feel saddened by the fact that their ignorance and the surrounding area play a key role in how they act. Their principals and virtues and the way they perceive reality has been manipulated and twisted beyond all comprehension. The reason that the abhor me is because I am what they dont want me to be. I guess being educated and kind makes you hated and giving back to the community is a hinderance on their way of life and must be punished for it. Is it me, or all those aforementioned items about my character should be praised and applauded but apparently I reside in the one demension where you will be oppressed mentally, and scar both body and mind into red ink blood submission. I will survive, like I always have, through it all I have to stand up and continued to walk, crawl and pull my body towards my path. I didnt have many friends, not those friends that borrow money and leave or as soon as you do something embarrasing they think you no longer exist, or how about those friends that really never cared and faked a friendship like a fake orgasm, my curse is that people used to trample me and use their hoofs and stick it to me. All I wanted was someone that I can converse with, someone that don't mind seeing a "man" cry and wouldn't mind wrapping their arms around me to console me but rather I found arms that constricted around me and tried to stab my back like I was Ceasar. I had done nothing wrong except be what I am and that is sincere, sometimes brutally honest, generous, and all adjectives that describe how kind a person can be. Why did I get stuck here, its like I m lost in translation? Everything seems so ridiculously contrary to way things are, its not laughable. What makes me so evil that I ve been prosecuted in front of a society that looks at me with daggers for eyes? Have I done something wrong to deserve this? What have I done for you to attempt to kill my very being? Is it because I have saved your lives? Its a travesty to see someone that works so diligently to help others selflessly and stand before a mob that wants you dead. Apparently, being me is some kind of sin. I am a hero to many and to others I am condemned to a sentence of abuse and tortured to death. This is the bane that is my life.... Why? Why do they hate me?.... (sorry about the rant...) .....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
That's just how some people can be. Like I said, you have something they want. You're helpful and nice, so their devilish personalities find a target in you where others find a friend. I wish things could be better for you up there....
............*tearing*............Um......what to say....

Seriously....let's just drop the subject. I know that it hurts you a lot Gabs...I try not to talk about it becuase I can't stand seeing/hearing you cry...it makes me cry...It seems that all the bad memories from our childhoods made us stronger in the present. It's made me stronger because I know I can stand up for myself now. Back then, I was so afraid to do anything because I feared getting hurt even more. *hugs Gabs tightly* I love you Gabs...and listening to everything that you've told me about your childhood hurts me...you are such a great person...you didn't deserve the shit that you got. Look at you now...you're one of my closest friends and I've only known you since this April...I don't just let anyone in and tell them about myself...but there was something about you...when I 'ran away' to my aunt's house...I talked to you pretty much the whole time and almost every minute...I had a smile on my face....why? Because I trust you and you have a very big heart. Like Wolfey said...'I wish things could be better for you up there....' Now all you have to do is pack up your shit and get your ass over here.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Sigh, what a world we live in, eh? Heh- lighten up, and picture me running around like crazy, that oughta' be funny.

Oh yeah- and I shaved my pubes yesterday. Long story. Happy 3k posts LG!
Quote:It's made me stronger because I know I can stand up for myself now.
Um, I really don't think you can if people sit over you or make you swim like that....You might do better than before but you still need to improve.
Quote:Apparently I am that easy to "Fuck with" and I become this huge target that could be seen eons away
From where I sit, I do think you're doing sth to become a target. You're too sensitive and you're hurt by the smallest of things. Sometimes people act rough or in an insensitive way, without even knowing they do. So you sometimes just have to let that go. If you take to heart every one of these things, you'll guarantee yourself a life of delusions.
For example, one of the things that bugged me most is when I was walking and people would take the side of the wall that belonged to me. I hate when this happen, so I would end up insulting people and such. So one day I told myself 'What the heck' and now I let them pass, but I become close enough to the wall so they have to crawl against the wall like cockroaches. And sometimes hit them 'accidentally' too.
Besides, being a guy you're supposed to act tough and manly (again, damn gender stereotypes) so it's no wonder that if you have a more docile nature you're not going to be respected.
Quote:I don't even wanna know how you got that picture, [cough] wild keg party[/cough].
Huh? I won't tell then, but weblogs are the best places to laugh at people besides of cosplays.
Quote:Remembers me of my fourteenth birthday, but the girl was the one without pants.
............well, if you invite me to your next birthday I already know what to wear:
[Image: 3cinturoncastidad2.jpg]
Lonely Gabu: Try this:
http://healing.about.com/cs/empathic/a/u...traits.htm
And take this quiz:
http://healing.about.com/library/quiz/hsp/blhspquiz.htm
Maybe you're an empath too. As I read this, it reminded me of you.
I got a score of 9/10. Seems I'm an empath too. :shock: (Only that the being nice to others doesn't fit me too well).
Have you concidered a style change?

Shave your hair short, put on a black suit and tie, then go for a job interveiw. A burly chap like yourself would have no bother when you look like you mean business. Also, no stubble. Clean shaven, short haired men usually get the jobs.
OK Zephyr...I took that quiz for the hell of it and I got 8/10...damn.

And Herr...short hair + Gabs = Fuck no.

And another thing Zephyr...when I said that it made me stronger...I didn't mean a lot...I meant that I'm strong enough to handle things on my own...not just sit there and let it happen...

I can kinda imagine Gun running around like crazy...and in that thing that Zephyr put...that's a creepy pic...wait...Gun...? You were on...? woah... I think I missed something..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Da Wolfe wrote:

Quote:I wish things could be better for you up there....

I hope so to and its getting worse in the surrounding area.....

Misty wrote:

Quote:Now all you have to do is pack up your shit and get your ass over here.

We'll see where I end up, we will see....ok?

Gunter VanCrimson wrote:.....WAIT A MINUTE GUNTER WROTE SOMETHING...

Quote:Heh- lighten up, and picture me running around like crazy, that oughta' be funny.

Oh yeah- and I shaved my pubes yesterday.

Um...Gunter? thats not why i am laughing....the pubes, the pubes got to me......

Zephyr wrote:

Quote:From where I sit, I do think you're doing sth to become a target. You're too sensitive and you're hurt by the smallest of things. Sometimes people act rough or in an insensitive way, without even knowing they do. So you sometimes just have to let that go. If you take to heart every one of these things, you'll guarantee yourself a life of delusions. .... Besides, being a guy you're supposed to act tough and manly (again, damn gender stereotypes) so it's no wonder that if you have a more docile nature you're not going to be respected.

In all honesty Zephyr, I wasnt that sensitive until as of late....and no one gives a crap if your sensetive or just one crazy S.O.B. around here it doesnt stick to just stereotypes, they pick on everyone. In fact I am respected and since I am, they try to do more to me instead of doing less...It doesnt matter to do them at all, which makes the way you take things at a stride rather then taking them into heart. When I am out in the real world its different Zephyr, here its different....I am an empath, thank you very much and I did score a 9 out of 10 as well and I ve known that for a while. I enjoy helping friends that need it......and Connie Zilla? ROFLS! Just remember that Chilltown, is a really fucked up place all together....

Herr Mullen wrote:

Quote:Have you concidered a style change?

Shave your hair short, put on a black suit and tie, then go for a job interveiw. A burly chap like yourself would have no bother when you look like you mean business. Also, no stubble. Clean shaven, short haired men usually get the jobs.

When I used to do JROTC I would have a hairline under 2 inches so I used to have short hair and clean shaven, and have a pressed suit and tie, and it wouldnt work here....There is a lot of Neptoism around here and it is clearly unfair, so I could look like a bum or look like a wall street broker, either way the "look" is different....and half the times it dont matter here....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hmm...what a coincidence, eh? So all three of us are empaths and teased people to boot. It would be interesting to make some investigation about it. And Lonely Gabu, I didn't know it before, I found it by chance while looking for another thing. I think it made me understand my own nature a bit. Instead of listening to people who said I'm an oversensitive, exaggerated jerk, thinking of oneself as an empath sounds a world cooler.